BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Andrea G.
Usually I wouldn't read any kind of books like these but after being encouraged by friends I tried it and I must say that I have really enjoyed this series and it isn't like some of the old romantic books that you saw on the shelf.
Caila T.
Ironton, OH
I was obsessed with 50 shades when they first came out! I would totally read the series again, and now that Grey has come out, it makes me want to reread all the books!
Diana G.
The books are AMAZING I finished all three and they are way more than just sex
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
If you feel like you want to read but don't have time this is I your solution. Or if you have bad eyes. Me I bout the audio to the second book cuz I felt like I didn't have time and I play it while I sleep. I like it I got to finish it.
Lindsay V.
Frankly, these are not well written and there are better books on the market for satisfying that "romance" category. That being said, they did hold my interest. Perfect vacation reads, the kind where you aren't expecting to get anything from the book but entertainment. Also they have become a marker of pop culture and the times.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Heard the hype, had to buy the books. It took me a little bit to really get into it but I really liked them in the end.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I read the whole series of books and my eyes were glued to the books at all times lol. It has so much detail and is really a good storyline to follow. I'm sure the books were a lot better than the movie because that's how it always is! Such a good read but not for the shy lol
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
E.L. James is a sad, pathetic excuse for an author. She wrote bad fan fiction of a bad book series - Twilight - and changed it into bad fiction that is now being made into a movie. The Christian Grey is no Dominant. He would never be accepted into the BDSM community. He does not set a safe word, guidelines nor does he practice safe, sane and consensual BDSM. He is a sexual assailant, misogynistic and incapable of being anything but a sexual bully. Anastasia is vapid and has no discernible characterization. I write better smut than E.L. James and I'll prove it if you'd like.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I absolutely love these books! It shows and opens your mind to a new aspect of love and sexuality. These are books that are hard to put down. I'm rereading them for the third time.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
If you're looking for an erotic book, this is it. If you're looking for even a mediocre story line, this isn't it. The story is absolutely terrible. I could've written a better one and I lack creativity. It's the Twilight fan fiction that everyone hates, because everyone thought there couldn't be a book worse than Twilight, until they read the poor attempt at erotic fan fiction. Barf.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?