BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Claudia S.
hamburg
It was captivating. I don't think it is very well written and the second book I almost skipped the half of the book because it repeat and repeat and repeat. But, there is something that you can't stop reading and you want to finish and know how it will end. I really loved it at the end. Not too much drama. I am looking forward to the movie.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I wasn't impressed with this series, I read the first two books but couldn't get into the 3rd one at all. The popularity of this series has made this concept a popular trend in the self published circles. For the sake of knowing what all the hype is about, and because this series got non-readers to actually pick up a book..or series (Yay!) I give it a C.
Dawn D.
All these books do is glorify domestic abuse. If the main character was poor, and lived in a trailer park, not one would look kindly upon his stalking his girlfriend, preventing her from seeing her family, selling her possessions without her permission, or not stopping when she said "no"
If I could give this less than one star, I would.
This is not at all what the community this book is supposed to represent is about.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
These books are so poorly written I felt like I was reading about a high school (at most) age girl riding a fantasy about a teacher. The vocabulary was very lacking and the only interesting parts were the sex scenes and those weren't even that great.
Vandna G.
Calgary, AB
I read these books when they first came out...and yes they are steamy like reads. But for entertainment it was a good read. Don't expect a lot of these types a book. It was a nice simple read for my down time.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really loved these books, they were so interesting and suspenseful. Its hard for me to find a good book that I can really get into but for some reason these ones really intrigued me. Some of the content was a little intense but all in all these are a good read!
Anamaria F.
This book is very interesting and has many details. Its great to pass up time. You easily get lost in the love story and what happens between the main characters. I recommend this book to anyone who easily gets into a book. I would read it again
Clarissa T.
Cromer Rd, ['', '', 'Weston-Super-Mare']
So I read these a couple of years ago and honestly liked it, even if it's a bit unrealistic. But hey, it's a fictional piece of work so it's allowed to be unrealistic. I enjoyed the content and would read it again. Some say that it promotes or encourages domestic abuse but I never got that from reading it. I'd say to anyone thinking about reading it to give it a try!
Lea H.
OK and all honesty this book was definitely not worth the hype. Again I am a 35-year-old woman and I felt that this book was a little bit immature in the writing style. If it had more pizzazz in the writing skills I would've appreciated it a little more.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Need to be mature to read this story. I found it last year and to be honest I enjoyed the story line. The second and third have more plot.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?