BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This book contributes to the over-sexualized culture of today. If we view sexual abuse as so bad, then how can we glorify this book? We are the problem, as we think it is okay to happen in a fictional story and we enjoy it, but if it was happening in real life there would be laws broken and people getting in trouble. It sickens me.
Dawn D.
All these books do is glorify domestic abuse. If the main character was poor, and lived in a trailer park, not one would look kindly upon his stalking his girlfriend, preventing her from seeing her family, selling her possessions without her permission, or not stopping when she said "no"
If I could give this less than one star, I would.
This is not at all what the community this book is supposed to represent is about.
Emaleigh D.
San Diego, CA
Can you at tacky? Hard pass on the shades, I'm all for romance but this just doesn't do it for me.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
If you're looking for an erotic book, this is it. If you're looking for even a mediocre story line, this isn't it. The story is absolutely terrible. I could've written a better one and I lack creativity. It's the Twilight fan fiction that everyone hates, because everyone thought there couldn't be a book worse than Twilight, until they read the poor attempt at erotic fan fiction. Barf.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried. I really did. I got through half the book before I gave up and gave it to my sister (who ended up donating it to our local library, so that should tell you something). The book was just so poorly written, the characters were utterly unlikeable, and what little emotion it did evoke from me was frustration. I don't understand why it's so popular, but to each their own, I suppose.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
These books are so poorly written I felt like I was reading about a high school (at most) age girl riding a fantasy about a teacher. The vocabulary was very lacking and the only interesting parts were the sex scenes and those weren't even that great.
Cassie P.
These books are about an abusive relationship NOT BDSM (there is a difference). They are poorly written and are pretty much nothing more than a lonely house wife fantasy.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Fifty Shades of Grey series just could not get in t o it. Not my kind of series.I gave it a few chances but finally gave up.sorry
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
E.L. James is a sad, pathetic excuse for an author. She wrote bad fan fiction of a bad book series - Twilight - and changed it into bad fiction that is now being made into a movie. The Christian Grey is no Dominant. He would never be accepted into the BDSM community. He does not set a safe word, guidelines nor does he practice safe, sane and consensual BDSM. He is a sexual assailant, misogynistic and incapable of being anything but a sexual bully. Anastasia is vapid and has no discernible characterization. I write better smut than E.L. James and I'll prove it if you'd like.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
These books are horrible. The writing is like 5th grade quality and I am embarrassed on the author's behalf.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?