Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
Loved this series can't wait for the movies to come out I've read them about 100 times couldn't put them down
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
These books are horrible. The writing is like 5th grade quality and I am embarrassed on the author's behalf.
Alina B.
I love these books and can't wait for the movie!! I'm so exited to see it! I hope it's as good as the books.
Alejandra C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite series! Fell in love with christian grey but I just wish he was a little less complicated
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I'm reading these books, and tey were absolutely fabulous. i cant wait to watch the movies when i finish
Paige B.
South Charleston, OH
I feel like this is a great book, but the writing could've been better. but all in all pretty good.
Emaleigh D.
San Diego, CA
Can you at tacky? Hard pass on the shades, I'm all for romance but this just doesn't do it for me.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Love these books very sexual adult content I was very entertained this book kept my full attention
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
I read the first book it was pretty good. I'm excited to see the movie , this book is a must read
Diana G.
The books are AMAZING I finished all three and they are way more than just sex
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?