BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Nina H.
I have read all three books, and wow. I love this series. I look forward to the movie, but I know it just won't compare to the book.. they never do!
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I think this audio set would be cool to listen to. I've read one book and haven't seen the movie; but it depends on who is speaking in them I guess.
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
I enjoyed reading these books and once I started, I couldn't put it down. I especially liked the 2nd and 3rd books as they had a better story line
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
I not only read the series but also got the audio set and can't get enough. It also set the stage for a bunch of other series in the sale genre
Jessica R.
Washington, DC
I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot. The sex scenes are pretty similar after the first book
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Need to be mature to read this story. I found it last year and to be honest I enjoyed the story line. The second and third have more plot.
Tiffany P.
I own all three books and I absolutely loved them it took me two months to read them cover to cover I was totally in love with the story
Ashley G.
Yulee, FL
This story get really into! No lie!! But it seem very out there tho a bit weird to me but i can say they wrote these books really well
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
Very different and interesting book. Overall it was an eyeopener but I'd say I liked the first and third books better than the second.
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this book! It was an easy read and I never wanted to put it down! Cant wait for the movie to see if it does the book justice
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?