BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This book contributes to the over-sexualized culture of today. If we view sexual abuse as so bad, then how can we glorify this book? We are the problem, as we think it is okay to happen in a fictional story and we enjoy it, but if it was happening in real life there would be laws broken and people getting in trouble. It sickens me.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I bought the audio books for the 50 Shades of Grey series after reading the books. I usually buy audio books for everything that I have in paperback and love having the ability to listen to books during my commute. The 50 Shades of Grey audio books are a bit awkward to listen to though. I find myself getting really embarrassed like all the other drivers know what I'm listening to! Aside from that the voice actor is great and the quality is great.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
These books are so poorly written I felt like I was reading about a high school (at most) age girl riding a fantasy about a teacher. The vocabulary was very lacking and the only interesting parts were the sex scenes and those weren't even that great.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I loved all these books, they were a little bit different from other romantic books I had read, if your expecting just another romantic book then this is not for you but if you want a book with meaning , love found, hurt,and yes making love then by all means read these books.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I read the whole series of books and my eyes were glued to the books at all times lol. It has so much detail and is really a good storyline to follow. I'm sure the books were a lot better than the movie because that's how it always is! Such a good read but not for the shy lol
Lea H.
OK and all honesty this book was definitely not worth the hype. Again I am a 35-year-old woman and I felt that this book was a little bit immature in the writing style. If it had more pizzazz in the writing skills I would've appreciated it a little more.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I wasn't impressed with this series, I read the first two books but couldn't get into the 3rd one at all. The popularity of this series has made this concept a popular trend in the self published circles. For the sake of knowing what all the hype is about, and because this series got non-readers to actually pick up a book..or series (Yay!) I give it a C.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
If you feel like you want to read but don't have time this is I your solution. Or if you have bad eyes. Me I bout the audio to the second book cuz I felt like I didn't have time and I play it while I sleep. I like it I got to finish it.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Ok so the books are all hot and heavy. There is a lot of sex.....too much. There were several times that I just skimmed over it just because it got to be too much. BUT there really is a good story behind all that steam. I suggest reading it with an open mind.
Anamaria F.
This book is very interesting and has many details. Its great to pass up time. You easily get lost in the love story and what happens between the main characters. I recommend this book to anyone who easily gets into a book. I would read it again
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?