BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa. see more...

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set
  • "I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot." in 5 reviews
  • "Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down." in 5 reviews
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really loved these books, they were so interesting and suspenseful. Its hard for me to find a good book that I can really get into but for some reason these ones really intrigued me. Some of the content was a little intense but all in all these are a good read!
Wendy P.
Glendale, KY
I read this series. I ordered them after hearing all the buzz about them, but didn't really know what they were about. The first book was hard to get through, I almost quit reading it half way through. But, I persisted since I'd spent about $40 or so on them. By the end of the third book I understood that it was a love story and was pleased with how Anastasia's love had caused Christian to grow so much as a person. But, I immediately listed the books on eBay as soon as I was done reading them. It's not a series I'd ever see myself reading again, so they did not earn a spot on my bookshelves.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
E.L. James is a sad, pathetic excuse for an author. She wrote bad fan fiction of a bad book series - Twilight - and changed it into bad fiction that is now being made into a movie. The Christian Grey is no Dominant. He would never be accepted into the BDSM community. He does not set a safe word, guidelines nor does he practice safe, sane and consensual BDSM. He is a sexual assailant, misogynistic and incapable of being anything but a sexual bully. Anastasia is vapid and has no discernible characterization. I write better smut than E.L. James and I'll prove it if you'd like.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I absolutely love these books! It shows and opens your mind to a new aspect of love and sexuality. These are books that are hard to put down. I'm rereading them for the third time.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I have this entire set! I loved them all! I couldn’t put the books down! I love a spicy, suspenseful novel. The movie wasn’t that bad either. I was really into it. Definitely a win for me!
Xylina B.
Okay so i did read the all of the books for these and they are very very very steamy lol they have a lot of detail in them as to personal things that they do in the room hahaha but other then those parts the story line is a really interesting kind of the best kind of fantasy that any girl has probably had in their life about finding that perfect guy and all no matter how messed up he may seem at first he will always come thru to try and out you first if he truly loves you and would do almost anything it is sweet in a weird way
Raquel R.
My husband bought these for me and I'm a bookworm, so I read them.
The writing was subpar, but the story was ok. It was a lot of special adult time reading, so if you like that you found your book! I can understand now (sort of) why some people live their lives like this, as far as bdsm..etc.
Again, LOTS of steam....LOTS.
The movie was definitely not anywhere near as raunchy as the books.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried. I really did. I got through half the book before I gave up and gave it to my sister (who ended up donating it to our local library, so that should tell you something). The book was just so poorly written, the characters were utterly unlikeable, and what little emotion it did evoke from me was frustration. I don't understand why it's so popular, but to each their own, I suppose.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
If you're looking for an erotic book, this is it. If you're looking for even a mediocre story line, this isn't it. The story is absolutely terrible. I could've written a better one and I lack creativity. It's the Twilight fan fiction that everyone hates, because everyone thought there couldn't be a book worse than Twilight, until they read the poor attempt at erotic fan fiction. Barf.
Clarissa T.
Cromer Rd, ['', '', 'Weston-Super-Mare']
So I read these a couple of years ago and honestly liked it, even if it's a bit unrealistic. But hey, it's a fictional piece of work so it's allowed to be unrealistic. I enjoyed the content and would read it again. Some say that it promotes or encourages domestic abuse but I never got that from reading it. I'd say to anyone thinking about reading it to give it a try!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 2
OK - if you've read the books..............what do you think of the movie?
Kori C.
Is all this book about sex? Is there any other point to reading it if that is something you aren't into? Every girl in my school is or has read this and I am tempted to but I'm not into reading all about sex, I'm old enough to read it and stuff it's just i feel uncomfortable with it if that makes sense.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Why do you people like these books?
veronica m.
How much are they
Corinne S.
How do you set this to an audio book.....?