Arts & CraftsMediaBooksFifty Shades of Grey
Random House Inc Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set

Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set

by Fifty Shades of Grey

Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase. Romance ~ Suspense ~ Erotica #1 New York Time Bestseller Written By E. L. James Erotic Romance - Mature Audience Deeply Moving Amusing 21 Hours On 17 Cd Read Be Becca Battoe Now Available As A Three-Volume Paperback Boxed Set, E L James's&Quot; New York Times&Quot; #1 Bestselling Trilogy Has Been Hailed By&Quot; Entertainment Weekly&Quot; As Being &Quot;In A Class By Itself.&Quot;&Nbsp; Beginning With The Goodreads Choice Award Romance Finalist&Quot; Fifty Shades Of Grey,&Quot; The Fifty Shades Trilogy Will Obsess You, Possess You, And Stay With You Forever. This Boxed Set Includes The Following Novels: &Nbsp; Fifty Shades Of Grey: &Nbsp; When College Student Anastasia Steele Goes To Interview Young Entrepreneur Christian Grey, She Encounters A Man Who Is Beautiful, Brilliant, And Intimidating.&Nbsp; The Unworldly Ana Realizes She Wants This Man, And Grey Admits He Wants Her, Too--But On His Own Terms.&Nbsp; When The Couple Embarks On A Daring, Passionately Physical Affair, Ana Discovers Christian's Secrets And Explores Her Own Desires.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Darker: &Nbsp; Daunted By Christian's Dark Secrets And Singular Tastes, Ana Has Broken Off Their Relationship To Start A New Career.&Nbsp; But Desire For Christian Still Dominates Her Every Waking Thought. They Rekindle Their Searing Sensual Affair, And While Christian Wrestles With His Inner Demons, Ana Is Forced To Make The Most Important Decision Of Her Life.&Nbsp; Fifty Shades Freed: Now, Ana And Christian Have It All--Love, Passion, Intimacy, Wealth, And A World Of Possibilities For Their Future.&Nbsp; But Ana Knows That Loving Her Fifty Shades Will Not Be Easy, And That Being Together Will Pose Challenges That Neither Of Them Would Anticipate.&Nbsp; Just When It Seems That Their Strength Together Will Eclipse Any Obstacle, Misfortune, Malice, And Fate Conspire To Turn Ana's Deepest Fears Into Reality.&Nbsp; Read By This Book Is Intended For Mature Audiences. Made In Usa.

Should I hop on the bandwagon and read these books?
Price point? I really want this but don't want to spend a lot of money.
Lei los libros y me encantaron, aunque realmente los últimos dos los mejores, el primer libro carece de trama solo se enfoca en el sexo.
Start your review of Fifty Shades of Grey Random House Inc. Fifty Shades Trilogy Audio CD Boxed Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I liked the later books better than the first book because there was more of a plot.in reviews
Got to say, even though the story line is unrealistic, it's a great read, hard to put down.in reviews
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I wasn't impressed with this series, I read the first two books but couldn't get into the 3rd one at all. The popularity of this series has made this concept a popular trend in the self published circles. For the sake of knowing what all the hype is about, and because this series got non-readers to actually pick up a book..or series (Yay!) I give it a C.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good series. A book series doesn’t become as popular as Fifty Shades of Grey has without being a good read even if it is kinda shocking to many. The Character chemistry is different than most stories which makes it more interesting.
Lea H.
OK and all honesty this book was definitely not worth the hype. Again I am a 35-year-old woman and I felt that this book was a little bit immature in the writing style. If it had more pizzazz in the writing skills I would've appreciated it a little more.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
These books are so poorly written I felt like I was reading about a high school (at most) age girl riding a fantasy about a teacher. The vocabulary was very lacking and the only interesting parts were the sex scenes and those weren't even that great.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I really loved these books, they were so interesting and suspenseful. Its hard for me to find a good book that I can really get into but for some reason these ones really intrigued me. Some of the content was a little intense but all in all these are a good read!
Anamaria F.
This book is very interesting and has many details. Its great to pass up time. You easily get lost in the love story and what happens between the main characters. I recommend this book to anyone who easily gets into a book. I would read it again
Clarissa T.
Cromer Rd, ['', '', 'Weston-Super-Mare']
So I read these a couple of years ago and honestly liked it, even if it's a bit unrealistic. But hey, it's a fictional piece of work so it's allowed to be unrealistic. I enjoyed the content and would read it again. Some say that it promotes or encourages domestic abuse but I never got that from reading it. I'd say to anyone thinking about reading it to give it a try!
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Need to be mature to read this story. I found it last year and to be honest I enjoyed the story line. The second and third have more plot.
Vanessa C.
miami, FL
Lei la trilogia de Grey, de verdad es un libro para que lo lean personas mayores de 16 años a mi parecer, suele ser muy explicito pero a su vez te envuelve en la trama y en lo que terminas uno de los libros quieres leer el siguiente.
mariadelaluz Z.
Waukegan, IL
If you feel like you want to read but don't have time this is I your solution. Or if you have bad eyes. Me I bout the audio to the second book cuz I felt like I didn't have time and I play it while I sleep. I like it I got to finish it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...