Fifty 50 Fifty50 Maple Syrup 12 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Artificially flavored. For use as a low glycemic diet. 65% Fewer calories than regular syrup. fifty 50 pledges to donate half our profits to diabetes research until the day that diabetes is cured. This syrup is sweetened with pure crystalline fructose,... see more...

• Is this all natural?1 Answers
  • How is maple syrup in the fitness category? 2 Answers
  • Let me make this easy for you guys why is this in the fitness sec...1 Answers
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I really like the taste of this syrup.I bought it with high hopes that I could eat my French Toast and cut down the calories.It was priced reasonable and easy to find when I shop. I will buy this again.
Whitney B.
This sugar free syrup tastes very much like normal syrup Which is amazing my mom is a diabetic and got me to taste it cuz i hate sugar free things However this is very tasteful and delicious
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is a great maple syrup and one of my favorites. I hardly ever but anything other than this. This syrup can be found on Amazon and is well worth the price that it cost.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This sugar free syrup tastes very much like normal syrup. It's good for diabetic families, as my kids enjoyed the syrup just as much as my diabetic dad.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I like to have this at home because my girls love pancakes and would rather have them use this since it's healthier than most. And taste great.
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
This is a healthier version of syrup but taste just as great as the usual one.i recommend it for your breakfast pancakes and waffles
Sydnie L.
I love pancakes, waffles, and French toast and use syrup with each of those. I'm so glad I found a healthier alternative for syrup!
Kelly B.
Gulfport, MS
I love the taste of this syrup but i like the real stuff too much, so i have to give a 3 out of 5 stars on this, its yummy tho
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Healthy version of syrup. It has a bland taste, but I love how I can eat food with syrup and not have to worry about my diet.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is perfect I love putting this on my pancakes and eggs it just taste so good on everything I can't use anything else lol
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Do you think a child would enjoy this ?
Andrea A.
Para q funciona???
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good maple syrup? Is it better than others? How much?
Kaytee S.
London Ontario
How is maple syrup in the fitness category?
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Is the maple taste over powering?