BY FIFTY 50

Artificially flavored. For use as a low glycemic diet. 65% Fewer calories than regular syrup. fifty 50 pledges to donate half our profits to diabetes research until the day that diabetes is cured. This syrup is sweetened with pure crystalline fructose,... see more...

• Is this all natural?1 Answers
  • How is maple syrup in the fitness category? 2 Answers
  • Let me make this easy for you guys why is this in the fitness sec...1 Answers
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I really like the taste of this syrup.I bought it with high hopes that I could eat my French Toast and cut down the calories.It was priced reasonable and easy to find when I shop. I will buy this again.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is a great maple syrup and one of my favorites. I hardly ever but anything other than this. This syrup can be found on Amazon and is well worth the price that it cost.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I like to have this at home because my girls love pancakes and would rather have them use this since it's healthier than most. And taste great.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great maple syrup which isn't too sweet like the others. It's a great maple syrup and I would recommend to others
Becky S.
Becky S.
Good syrup with less sugar. Still has a good taste but it's pricey. But if you need a healthier option it's good.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I don't really care for the taste. It's not as sweet as I'd like my syrup plus it's pretty pricey for my taste.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I feel like this is one of the healthiest options to the other syrups. its thick, and lower in sugar content.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I love this maple syrup! It's amazing and tastes wonderful! You won't even notice it's not the real thing!
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
El mejor syrup bajo en calorias y azucar para acompañar algun desayuno como unas buenas panquecas de avena
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Good stuff! Healthy doesn't always mean boring or bland. This is nice and not too sweet
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Do you think a child would enjoy this ?
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Para q funciona???
Kaytee S.
Kaytee S.
London Ontario
How is maple syrup in the fitness category?
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Los angeles, CA
Is this a good maple syrup? Is it better than others? How much?
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Let me make this easy for you guys why is this in the fitness section? Haha