BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Leslie M.
I've been wearing this fragrance for years now and I love it but I usually buy the larger bottle (it usually lasts about 9 months to a year). It is a very strong fragrance so if you like light floral or citrus this is not a fragrance for you.
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
This perfume has a wonderful smell,and it's very affordable.However in my experience,its smell is not long-lasting.I like perfumes that last in my clothes for at least 3 hours,and this one does not.
heather m.
Camden, SC
It's got a classic perfume scent its very clean and light scent reminds me of my mom's perfume that I use to sneak in and spray definitely brings back memories.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I like the way this perfume smells. It smells really clean and classy and I'd definitely buy it for sure.
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Love this smell, uses it when I was a preteen. I thought I was a big girl with it, brings back memories
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
Heavenly! This perfume is amazing and lingers in the air as you walk by. I always get compliments
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
I think that this the perfume smells good. It's an old classic. Very clean smelling