BeautyBodyBody CareFiesta Sun
SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz

Fiesta Sun SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz.

by Fiesta Sun

Tyrosine combined with natural bronzing Carob Extract helps boost your tans potential and extends the life of your tan. Shea Butter, Chamomile and Sweet Almond Oil enhances and renewsskins natural moisturizing factor leaving it soft and smooth. Sea Salt and Sea Kelp condition and revitalize skin while helping to diminish and smooth fine lines. Vitamin and mineral-rich Cucumber and Arctic Raspberry Waters offer soothing, nourishing and anti-aging benefits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiesta Sun SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz.!
Whitley Ray M.
South Jordan, UT
Fiesta Sun SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz. uploaded by Whitley Ray M.
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I started using this about a year ago when I was going to a tanning salon and haven’t stopped yet. I usually put it on when I’ve been in the sun for a bit and it works wonders. I haven’t had any issues with burns or peeling. It smells nice too! Well worth the money. My tan looks so nice.
Katie F.
Erie, PA
I was so excited to try this product, as I get spray tans done regularly. I’m always looking for new products to improve and make my tan last longer. I was disappointed with this product. It smells really good, but other than that, I would recommend going with Hempz lotion. I don’t feel that this lotion extends my tan any longer than other products. It definitely does NOT have any bronzing elements in it, as stated on the bottle. I am currently using this every day just to try and get rid of it, as I hate wasting products!!! I do not feel intensely hydrated either.
shelby S.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love this! Ive recently started using this as a daily moisturizer for when I’m self tanned and it has kept my skin hydrated well after application! The scent is strong but it’s not over powering! It smells like cake and roses!
Andrèa S.
Baltimore
Fiesta Sun SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz. uploaded by Andrèa S.
Amazing! Essential oils and ginger, kelp, raspberry, and peppermint extracts are in this product. It absorbs quickly into the skin but would be even better with bronzers included. I would definitely purchase this product again because my skin loves it and my tan sticks around.Fiesta Sun SALTY KISSES Tan Extending Moisturizer - 17 oz.

Looking for your answer?