BY FIESTA

Fiesta Set of 4 Scarlet Stripe Coasters Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Bar & Wine Accessories see more...

Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am from the same town where Fiesta Ware is made and many of my family members work there, so I may be biased, but I love anything Fiesta Ware! They're extremely durable, come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, and are very high quality. You can never go wrong with anything Fiesta Ware.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This Fiesta set of coasters is bitchen! Goes with most decor and adds a bit of flare to your table:) sturdy little buggers
Nicole T.
Love these coasters. They are absolutely adorable and keep those pesky water marks off my tables!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I'm a grea about using coasters with my tables and I love these. They are so cute and they get the job done.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Cute decorative coasters for the summer I love them perfect for guest and furniture
Nena H.
hagertown, Maryland
Beautiful. coasters that way your table wont get dirty! 2 good things clean and stylish