Add a Photo

By FIESTA
Fiesta Set of 4 Scarlet Stripe Coasters Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Bar & Wine Accessories
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA

This Fiesta set of coasters is bitchen! Goes with most decor and adds a bit of flare to your table:) sturdy little buggers
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort Myers, FL

I'm a grea about using coasters with my tables and I love these. They are so cute and they get the job done.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Love these coasters. They are absolutely adorable and keep those pesky water marks off my tables!
Nena H.
Nena H.
hagertown, Maryland

Beautiful. coasters that way your table wont get dirty! 2 good things clean and stylish
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL

Cute decorative coasters for the summer I love them perfect for guest and furniture
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am from the same town where Fiesta Ware is made and many of my family members work there, so I may be biased, but I love anything Fiesta Ware! They're extremely durable, come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, and are very high quality. You can never go wrong with anything Fiesta Ware.

Join Now