BY FIESTA

If you are craving that authentic Mexican flavor for your tacos, look no further than Bolner?s Fiesta Brand Taco Seasoning ? a flavorful blend of garlic, paprika and spices, this taco seasoning is the only one you will ever use. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tara M.
San Antonio, Texas
I really love Bolner's seasonings. I have been a long time user of these for all my Tex-Mex needs. Taco Seasoning is great. I prefer to use this rather than the prepackaged brands, sometimes you just need a bit more seasoning and this self serve container lets you do just that. And the flavor is great!
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
It is so yummy!my mom used this on our food when i was a child and now i use it as an adult when i cook. Their fajita and all season meat seasonings by the same company are also great. I use them all the time.
Keanna B.
Odessa, TX
One of my favorite seasonings to cook with! I use it in almost all of my hamburger meat recipes!