Fiesta Multicolored 11-Pc. Cutlery Set

by Fiesta

This Fiesta 11 piece cutlery set includes: 3.5" Paring knife, 4" Utility knife, 6" Utility knife, 5.5" Boning knife, 8" Carving knife, 7" Santoku knife, 8" Chef's knife, 8" Bread knife, universal shears, sharpening tool, and hardwood block in natural color for display and storage. Forged stainless steel blades with multicolored handles. Handwashing recommended.

Are these a good shape knife? Do they get dull fast? Cut nicely ?
I love colorful knives! Are these good quality?
Do they need to be sharpened quite often? Do the handles fall off?
Start your review of Fiesta Multicolored 11-Pc. Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
Chesapeake, VA
I love these knives. I love the different colors and the knife block. My only complaint is they didnt come very sharp and they don't stay sharp as long as they should. Still love them though!
Lexington
I love this knife set. They are colorful and festive and go with all kinds of kitchen decor. The grips are nice and comfortable to hold and the knives have remained sharp after 8 month of usage. The knife block is nice and sturdy and looks nice sitting on the counter. I would recommend these knives.
Maine
Love love love my knife set! Come with a sharpening rod so I can’t keep my knives sharp. A great variety of knives that you should always have in the kitchen. The butcher block holder is heavy and sturdy so you don’t have to worry about knocking it over.
I love my Fiesta knives set! Fiesta colors are always so vibrant in your kitchen! (And these 11pc sets can come in a solid color also) Not only does this set come with a variety of sizes, it also includes scissors and a sharpener. I have them setting next to the stove for convenience. This is a must have for and stylish kitchen!
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have had this knife set for about 2-3 years and I love it still! These knife stay sharp despite everyday use and I have only ran them across the included sharpener a handful (if that) of times. The wood block they come in is heavy and sturdy, does not tip. I also enjoy that the colored handles are a rubber material, making for a better grip.
The knives are great and very sharp. Love having the color make a statement on my counter top. So far I really love them.

I bought this for a house warm gift and she loves it. the bright colors are exactly how they come and it matches her kitchen perfect.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I would be so happy with this knife set. I cut so much meat I dull them up in no time, the i have to keep sharpening
Marlin, TX
I love buying Fiesta multicolored cutlery set. I love the way the knives cut and also the way the scissors work.
Raymondville, TX
Hermoso ser de cuchillos Me encanta toda la colección fiesta seme ase muy colorida y mi Codina se mira muy linda
Ask a question to the Influenster community...