Fiesta Multicolored 11-Pc. Cutlery Set

by Fiesta

This Fiesta 11 piece cutlery set includes: 3.5" Paring knife, 4" Utility knife, 6" Utility knife, 5.5" Boning knife, 8" Carving knife, 7" Santoku knife, 8" Chef's knife, 8" Bread knife, universal shears, sharpening tool, and hardwood block in natural color for display and storage. Forged stainless steel blades with multicolored handles. Handwashing recommended.

Are these a good shape knife? Do they get dull fast? Cut nicely ?
I love colorful knives! Are these good quality?
Do they need to be sharpened quite often? Do the handles fall off?
Start your review of Fiesta Multicolored 11-Pc. Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
Great set!! Looks nice and does what it's suppose to do! Worth the money! It's a great set for a great price.
Toledo , OH
A good and amazing set of knives. It has a good shape and colors. It is sharp and good for anything
Concord, NC
These are gorgeous!!! Why have all the same color knives when you can practically have a rainbow?!
Champaign, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I LOVE this knife set. They are awesome and really sharp. I love that they aren't all one color!
Love this knife set. The multiple color handles is fun and fashionable for a vibrant kitchen.
Long Beach , Ca
Loved the color and design! Actual product didn't impress me! We're not that sharp.
I love these knifes. They are all pretty colors and would look good in the kitchen.
Absolutely love the colors and design! need to pick up a set for myself for sure!
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
ALGER
Love these knives. The best for me is how they are all one piece. So much easier to clean and no gunk build up or broken/loose pieces. They have everything you need and these are very good quality hands down. I'm proud to have these. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...