Fiesta Medium Canister uploaded by C G.Fiesta Medium Canister uploaded by Emily B.

BY FIESTA

Fiesta Medium Canister Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Good and beautiful I love to keep what sugar, salt and coffee are and I like them a lot because they are different colors and so we can stop for each other without confusing, they are also really precious to keep our kitchen beautiful and Fashion.
Blah B.
I have this fiesta canister in white to match my kitchen and it's beautiful. I love all of their products though. A little spendy, I think I paid about $50 for the single canister but I feel it was worth it to complete the look of my kitchen
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
These are so cute and functional! Love the variety of colors. They really pop on the kitchen counter. Great for storing just about anything. Heavy duty and long lasting. Price is good value and they are made really well.
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
Absolutely beautiful! I keep sugars, flour, and sometimes cookies in the jars. They have not cracker or chopped under all the pressure I've put them under. They can be made as a great statement piece.
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
LOVE THESE!! They are so beautiful in my kitchen and seal great. I got them at a tent sale, so I didn't pay full price. I have two medium ones and a small one. I would recommend these if you're looking for canisters. So cute
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I grew up where fiesta ware is made. So it's a staple in every household in that area. All of my dishes are fiesta ware. Even with my predisposition towards fiesta ware I think they are some of the best quality dishes out there. The canisters are great for flour or sugar.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Decorator Expert
Love the Fiesta Collection! This canister along with the others in the set are bright and quality made. The entire Fiesta collection is currently on sale at Macy's. If you like the bright colors, you should buy this!!
Jade K.
Purchased for storing loose tea and it works very well! Cover seals tightly which was my main concern but other reviewers were correct that the seal is good! And made in USA so no worries about contents of ceramic.
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
I love the color and fiesta is an amazing brand. Good quality and great for spring cookies, sugar, flour, etc. whatever you might want and Fiesta is great prices!
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Love the fiesta collection, this is a great piece for flour sugar etc , I love that it can be washed in a dishwasher and it also is long lasting. The colors are beautiful as well, would recommend to anyone
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
I have seen the Fiesta sets before and I'm wondering what kind of quality they are? I love all the colors!
Kayla M.
Decorator Expert
Is it air tight?
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
Where is the best place to get this product?
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Where do you get these? ??
Donna B.
What is this made out of?