Fiesta Cookware Fiesta Masquerade 11-pc. Cutlery Set

by Fiesta Cookware

Features: -Set includes paring knife, utility knife, utility knife, boning knife, carving knife, santoku knife, chef knife, bread knife, universal shears, sharpening tool and hardwood knife block. -Masquerade collection. -Multi color epoxy inlay. -Craf.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiesta Cookware Fiesta Masquerade 11-pc. Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoLenoir, NC
This set it absolutely beautiful. The knives also cut very well. However, It seems to have a bit of a rusting problem. I followed the care instructions carefully, and I still began to see signs of rusting after the second wash. I have many pieces of Fiesta products, and this one doesn't seem to live up to the standards of the brand.
3 years ago
Fiesta Cookware Fiesta Masquerade 11- pc. Cutlery Set este otro set tambien me gusto me encanta los colores y las bases de madera siempre me parecen muy elegantes muy buena marca y muy completo el set creo que a muchas tambien les gustara