BY FIESTA

Features Extra fancy. For those who consider quality first. Rich robust flavor. Contains no salt or MSG. See back panel for nutritional information. Seasons 4 lbs of meat. Capacity - 0.2 oz. Pack of 12 see more...

Patricia  L.
I love this chili powder. Great for making Mexican corn in a cup. And it's a great value. A little goes a long way
Barbara S.
I love this mexican chili spice. I usually add it on my meats or when i do my chili beans. Great smoky flavor
Dana H.
It is very spicy but it is very good for cooking. The packaging is nice and it is inexpensive
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Love this !!! Its really spicy ! I love spicy food tho !!!!! Great thing to put in mexicam foods !
Stephanie M.
Weslaco, TX
Love this chile powder for all my Mexican dishes! It taste especially good with with roasted corn!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff. Use it to sprinkle on my fruit with lime. Has a good kick but nothing too mouth-burning. Be careful when you're putting into another container - the sneezing will commence.
Rosana  V.
Love to use this chili powder for a variety of dishes. But my main use for it is to make tamales.