Fiesta Bread Tray

by Fiesta

Fiesta Bread Tray Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiesta Bread Tray!
Sioux Falls , SD
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this and serve not only bread, but cookies on it as well. Its versatile in the serving options. The colors it comes in is great, and you have many options to choose from. I love to purchase this brand and my kitchen is FILLED with it due to if you break a plate you don't have to feel guilty your plates don't match.
West Lafayette, IN
i would totally use this omgggg it's really cute and classy and i think it would be so cute to use it to serve guests and stuff
La Grange, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This looks awesome I'd definitely use this if I had it cause we have a lot of parties it looks very effective