Fiesta 10.25

Fiesta 10.25" Deep Dish Pie Baker

BY FIESTA #30 in Baking Dishes

Fiesta 10.25" Deep Dish Pie Baker Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Fiesta 10.25
Fiesta 10.25" Deep Dish Pie Baker
Buy on Bed Bat...*
curly s.
I love my fiestaware!!! I have been collecting for years. I own this pie dish and I love it. it's so durable and I use it for more than just pies. after years of use it still looks brand new!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I have nothing bad to say about fiesta. All my dishes, silverware and most my serving dishes and spoons are from fiesta. This pan is pricey but quality is what you get
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
This is a nice, sturdy pie dish, and it's also really fun. In addition to baking pies in this, I also like to use it for dredging, etc.
Kay T.
This s is really pricey but high quality and last for a while. I love it and use it so much it's always in the dishwasher
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Fiesta is my favorite dish-ware brand. They're durable and heavy duty but not so much so that they're too heavy to use
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love fiesta and this dish is great I use it a lot when I'm entertaining or going places
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
Anything fiesta I absolutely LOVE this brand is my go to brand for kitchen items
Baylee R.
Shade, OH
Looks very nice! Easy to clean and use! Very nice to bake in and dishwasher safe!
Rachel C.
Definitely a very nice deep dish pie baker. I love baking deep dish apple pie.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
Fiesta is an awesome brand for products like this! This deep dish is so ideal for baking thick pies and makes filling them so much easier. This completely reinvents pie baking as you are given so much extra food!
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
Where can I buy this product?