Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray 6.7 oz

by Abercrombie & Fitch

The well known perfumer christophe laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer. Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom: middle notes are rosemary, jasmine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray 6.7 oz!
Bentonville
Best cologne I’ve ever used. Always a go to, last’s about 5 months price isn’t bad at all. A good fruit like scent and very good for any setting. Nothing better in my opinion for the price. Compared great next to gucci and other top products. Definitely would buy again.
new york
I bought this for my bf but I steal some of it too, it’s not crazy expensive and smells exactly like this store, my man Dosent wear too much cologne but he likes this, the packaging is weird to me not every guy wants some muscle man on his bottle but that’s just me
This by far is my favorite cologne I’ve ever had! Every time I wear this, I always get asked what are you wearing? I hope they never stop making this cologne because it is my #1 go to. It’s a little pricey for a retail store cologne but so worth it.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love this cologne for men. It is literally irresistible. I got this for my husband for his birthday and he loves it too. It is long lasting and you don't need a whole lot to smell amazing. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!!
Nappanee, IN
This cologne is one of my all time favorite colognes for my husband to wear. It smells absolutely incredible. It’s a bit pricey but it Kong’s for a few months. I’d recommend this cologne to all the men I know. I even got my dad to wear it!
10/10 recommend, I can smell this from a mile away and have owned it myself. It’s by far my favorite cologne! Has been a staple for many many years in my life! Even when I can’t afford it I’ll wear the “smells like” just because it’s such an addicting scent!
N Tonawanda, NY
I LOVE the smell of this and my fiance loves it too. I don't buy it very often though due to the fact it's pretty pricey. I would improve it by maybe giving a little more for the price, other than that I love it
Jersey City, NJ
This is my all time favorite cologne. It was the first one I ever bought as a teenager and I continue to buy this day its just one of those scents that is all around amazing but also nostalgic at this point
Rochester
This is the best cologne ever. Lasts for days. A little pricey but definitely worth it.  I get compliments on it all of the time.  I would improve it by lowering a price a little.
Newton, NC
Again,this is probably my husband's favorite out of all his cologne collection lol. And I dont complain when he wears it! Such a seductive and sexy fragrance! It's pretty pricey but well worth it.

Looking for your answer?