Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray 6.7 oz

by Abercrombie & Fitch

The well known perfumer christophe laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer. Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom: middle notes are rosemary, jasmine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray 6.7 oz!
Beach Lake
This is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and I love how it smells on him! Its refreshing, not too overpowering, and pretty affordable for the price and amount of what you get! Other women always compliment him on it too! I'd definitely recommend it!
Long Beach, CA
Fierce! What can I say?! Such a familiar scent that I’m sure most teenage boys have worn at least once in their life. Always an amazing smell and long lasting smell. Clean and musk is well balanced.
Parma, OH
I buy this for my husband. I LOVE how this smells on him. I spray it in my closet too so that my clothes smell like it. Price is good and it lasts for a long time! I'll always buy this for him!
Best smell ever! I buy it for my son and my car!
It is such a stand-alone smell. It just smells like a good-looking guy! By far the best men’s cologne. Repeat User!
Best smell ever! I buy it for my son and my car!
east meadow
love it, i’m obsessed with this scent. it reminds me of middle school. though it’s a boy cologne i always use it. i bought it from salt whitman mall store and it lasts all day
Alton, IL
One of my favorite colognes! It's very unique, long lasting, and not overbearing. The price is average for cologne, definitely not cheap, but reasonable for the quality
I love passing by the store at the mall because the smell of this cologne just radiates from it! I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! Will repurchase once he runs out because we both love it!
Santa Barbara, CA
Fierce for men by Abercrombie and Fitch is the scent that you smell as soon as you're within a five feet radius of the store. Highly recommend buying for you yourself or your boyfriend/husband. Such a great gift for anyone really!
Love this smell! Highly recommend. Price is somewhat high but well worth the money. Cologne is most always excluded from sale which isn't good for the customer but I usually always purchase it regardless. Lasts for hours. Haven't met a person that disagrees with my opinion.
New York
My boyfriend used to work at Abercrombie and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. Smells so yummy. When he smells like it I find that I cannot stop sniffing him. He continues to buy it even though he doesn't work with the company anymore.

Looking for your answer?