BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

The well known perfumer christophe laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer. Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom: middle notes are rosemary, jasmine,... see more...

Kim R.
Love this smell! Highly recommend. Price is somewhat high but well worth the money. Cologne is most always excluded from sale which isn't good for the customer but I usually always purchase it regardless. Lasts for hours. Haven't met a person that disagrees with my opinion.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I buy this for my husband. I LOVE how this smells on him. I spray it in my closet too so that my clothes smell like it. Price is good and it lasts for a long time! I'll always buy this for him!
Monica S.
New York
My boyfriend used to work at Abercrombie and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. Smells so yummy. When he smells like it I find that I cannot stop sniffing him. He continues to buy it even though he doesn't work with the company anymore.
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
One of my favorite colognes! It's very unique, long lasting, and not overbearing. The price is average for cologne, definitely not cheap, but reasonable for the quality
I love passing by the store at the mall because the smell of this cologne just radiates from it! I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! Will repurchase once he runs out because we both love it!
Priscilla C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Fierce for men by Abercrombie and Fitch is the scent that you smell as soon as you're within a five feet radius of the store. Highly recommend buying for you yourself or your boyfriend/husband. Such a great gift for anyone really!
Mari M.
Cloverdale
Really good aromatic, but it can be really strongly, the sense of smell can wear for hours.
Marianna W.
Calgary , AB
Honestly everyone man in my family has had this cologne at some point or another. It is such a distinct smell and after all these years I have not gotten sick of it. It's one of my favourite colognes for men