BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

The well known perfumer christophe laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer. Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom: middle notes are rosemary, jasmine,... see more...

Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Most manly amazing gets the job done cologne spray for men out there even if you don’t wear the clothes the cologne is worth it price is good for such a high value high caliber cologne highly recommend it for any and all
Michelle Z.
Middle Village
This scent is absolutely amazing for men. Definitely attracts women, would recommend to others, you’re only able to buy it at an Abercrombie and Fitch store but you can find a similar scent at Hollister
Kim R.
Love this smell! Highly recommend. Price is somewhat high but well worth the money. Cologne is most always excluded from sale which isn't good for the customer but I usually always purchase it regardless. Lasts for hours. Haven't met a person that disagrees with my opinion.
Monica S.
New York
My boyfriend used to work at Abercrombie and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. Smells so yummy. When he smells like it I find that I cannot stop sniffing him. He continues to buy it even though he doesn't work with the company anymore.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I buy this for my husband. I LOVE how this smells on him. I spray it in my closet too so that my clothes smell like it. Price is good and it lasts for a long time! I'll always buy this for him!
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
One of my favorite colognes! It's very unique, long lasting, and not overbearing. The price is average for cologne, definitely not cheap, but reasonable for the quality
I love passing by the store at the mall because the smell of this cologne just radiates from it! I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! Will repurchase once he runs out because we both love it!
Priscilla C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Fierce for men by Abercrombie and Fitch is the scent that you smell as soon as you're within a five feet radius of the store. Highly recommend buying for you yourself or your boyfriend/husband. Such a great gift for anyone really!
Mariah M.
This smells amazing!! You know the smell that the whole store has? This is it. I love when my husband wears this. More than his very expensive ones.
Deven A.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells amazing but it's kinda pricey for a small bottle. I get alot of compliments wearing this out all the time.