Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyField Trip
Cracked Pepper No 7 All Natural Gluten Free Turkey Jerky 22 Oz Pack of 1

by Field Trip

Sink your teeth into some good old-fashioned rations. Our Cracked Pepper No. 7 Turkey Jerky is made from ABF and Hormone Free Turkey breast with a brown sugar, black pepper and apple marinade. Our jerky delivers the best of this classic protein-packed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FIELD TRIP Cracked Pepper No. 7 All Natural Gluten Free Turkey Jerky 2.2 Oz Pack of 1!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This turkey jerky is pretty interesting. I like the sweet with fruity notes, peppery taste. It’s not overly chewy which I appreciated. But there wasn’t any big pieces. It’s all broken up which I felt like I was eating crumbs at one point. I’m all about the big pieces so I can take a few bites out of it. Overall, so-so, I don’t know if I would pick it up again.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the most delicious turkey jerky that ive ever had! Tender and yummy! And gluten free!!!

Looking for your answer?