GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsField Roast
Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT

Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT

Field Roast® Grain Meat Co.Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage Grain Meat Sausages.

Artisan.

Vegan.

Original.

Est. 1997. Seattle, WA.

A blend of European and Asian Heritage.

With Yukon gold potatoes, apples and rubbed sage.

Does anyone find these products dry I’ve cooked them twice and both times came out super dry?
These sound great! What's your favorite way to prepare them?
These sound great! What's your favorite way to prepare them?
Start your review of Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT!
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
These actually are really good and do taste like the real thing which really surprised me. It was easy to cook and it also gives good protein which I appreciate. I would probably repurchase this.
Genesis B.
Philomath, OR
Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT uploaded by Genesis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is delitious and vegan i highly recomended this. Is healthy and really nice taste and consinstance.
DeLana B.
Tampa, FL
Very good sausage! This is my favorite flavor. It has a hint of sweet because of the apple. I wasn’t sure about the combination, but it works well!
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
Purchased at: Costco
Love these!! They are so flavorful .. definitely overpriced but all meat alternatives are now a days. I think that people thinking about cutting meat from the diet should totally try these because they are super tasty and even have the texture of sausages.
KAlon B.
Mesa, AZ
I saw some one do a review on this a couple of years back and decided to purchase it to give a try.. 4 years later and it’s been my morning replacement sausage. It’s even great in cabbage
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
One of my top favorite brands that made delicious, natural, vegan meat alternatives. My husband (non-veg) loves everything this company makes, as do I. These can be grilled, sautéed with veggies and pasta. Even good in Thanksgiving stuffing. We have created many meals around these. A bit pricey, worth it as it’s healthier and better for you than many of the others options. Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
I cannot stress enough how delicious these are. I’d eat them for any meal of the day, and my non-vegan friends love them too. Great source of protein!
Ramona E.
Purchased at: Kroger
These sausages are a great vegetarian option. I use these to make my vegan / vegetarian seafood boil. They taste great!
Noor B.
Bellevue, NE
I was so excited about trying these as the flavor seemed very unique. They were good with one exception. They tasted way too salty which was kind of surprising for a healthy vegetarian brand. After trying more from this company it seems to be a common theme among their products, but other than the salt, I had no complaints.
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
These are my favorite vegan sausages. The flavor is very fall-like, which makes it a good addition to Thanksgiving or holiday meals, but it’s really great year round. They’re super easy to cook. I cut them up and put them in pastas.