Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT

Field Roast® Grain Meat Co.Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage Grain Meat Sausages.

Artisan.

Vegan.

Original.

Est. 1997. Seattle, WA.

A blend of European and Asian Heritage.

With Yukon gold potatoes, apples and rubbed sage.

Does anyone find these products dry I’ve cooked them twice and both times came out super dry?
These sound great! What's your favorite way to prepare them?
These sound great! What's your favorite way to prepare them?
Start your review of Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT!
I have tried 3 different flavors of the Field Roast sausage and Italian is my favorite. It has a nice kick to it and flows beautifully with pastas and honestly anything else. Sometimes I just slice 'em up and dump them in the air fryer with ketchup as a dipping. The Mexican chorizo one, BOY IS THAT HOT. I've had it twice and both times I asked myself why I purchased it. THe smoked apple sage is meh to me doesn't have much taste. Love the texture of all three and that I can see the veggies they use.
Vegan
These are the best sausages. I love that they are vegan and chef-inspired. I would say that they are gourmet and contain a really unique, delicious flavor. They pair well with everything and I highly recommend!
Stamford , CT
So I got these to cook over the campfire while I was with my family and I really liked it. They cook beautifully and they are extremely flavorful. The texture really isn’t awful I even got my boyfriend to try it and he’s a regular meat eater and he liked it. Definitely worth the price
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
These no meat sausages are super delicious! I know it sounds kinda gross but I sometimes like to eat these cold- with out cooking them when I'm too lazy to cook and want a filling snack. It's surprisingly good! I first found this out when I was camping and it was too early to start a fire. I'm personally not a vegetarian but these are a great no meat option and the apple sage is my personal favorite!
Riverview, FL
Absolutely did not think I was going to be that into these upon first try.  Nope, I'm hooked.  I have these at least once a week for breakfast with some toast and veggies on the side.  My mom didn't even know they were meat free when she came over last week! I was amazed -- she thought they were real sausages by the smell, look and taste.
Union, NJ
Of the vegan meat companies, Field Roast is probably my favorite. I wouldn't ever buy their larger roasts (for the holidays) again, but these smaller sausages are good. They're great in a bin with some ketchup and mustard, or chopped up and added to pasta or salad. I try to stray away from processed products like this, but it's a preferred brand when I do decide to splurge on these vegan meats
Santa Cruz, CA
It’s actually pretty good. Being a meat eater, there’s always going to be an issue with texture that I just can’t quite get over but this is the closest thing I’ve tried to the real thing. The taste is great. It goes with any type of meal and is a good alternative even if you aren’t trying to cut out meat completely but want something a bit more health/eco conscious once in a while.
No Special Diet
Las Vegas , NV
My absolute favorite , go-to sausage. Even my non vegan/ vegetarian friends and family love it. It’s the beefeater breakfast sausage. Great when mixed with a scramble. I would recommend this to anyone. It is also soy free which adds extra cool points from me.
Jacksonville, FL
BEST PLANT BASED SAUSAGES HANDS DOWN! If you’re looking to have a meatless Monday or are fully plant based, this is the sausage to get! My entire family loves it and I use it to make ton of filling dishes. Great source of protein! However, it IS a processed food so you should use it sparingly.
Vegan, Dairy Free
Minneapolis
So. Dang. Good. My mother, an avid meat eater, said that she sometimes prefers these to her other options. Super flavorful, and a great addition to any breakfast. My favorite is to throw these bad boys into a tofu scramble and go to town. 10/10 cannot recommend enough!
Vegetarian, Vegan