Field Roast Frankfurters Vegetarian - 6 CT

by Field Roast

Field Roast® Frankfurters Vegetarian.

Artisan vegan.

Original

Grain Meat Co.

EST. 1997.

A blend of European and Asian heritage.

Traditionally made.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Field Roast Frankfurters Vegetarian - 6 CT!
Jennifer L.
I've been a vegetarian for over 10 years and have tried so many different brands, but these are my absolute favorite! My only complaint would be that I wish the packaging was easier to open.
Margaret A.
Cincinnati, OH
These truly are not bad ..Ive had these at a friend's once and they are full of flavors and surprised how good they was
Brenda H.
If you’re vegan or vegetarian these are the perfect, inconspicuous item to bring to a neighborhood cookout. Because what matters most is actually... the toppings. Definitely recommend. Top with onion, mustard and sport peppers. Maybe some sauerkraut.
vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
I have yet to find faux hotdogs that actually taste good or don't have a funky texture these included. They aren't terrible and can be covered up with some good veggie chili and cheese but don't go alone on these! I seem to find that Field Roast faux meats all have a funky texture. Trial and error in a vegetarian lifestyle.
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
These are my favorite vegan hot dog! I always bring them to backyard barbecues and they’re a big hit even with meat eaters. They have more calories than other brands but it’s worth it for the amazing taste!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Field Roast Frankfurters Vegetarian - 6 CT uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These aren’t bad at all. While I wouldn’t say that they truly emulate the texture and flavor of a traditional Frankfurter they do taste pleasant. These frankfurters cook quickly and when placed inside a bun and dressed up with all the toppings you almost feel as if you’re eating the real thing. While I wouldn’t call these healthy, they have high sodium, they’re lower in fat than traditional franks. A decent option for veggies or vegans who are craving a hotdog but make sure to dress it well!
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
Paired with sauerkraut or sliced on top of rice. Easy to prepare in your skillet. Great for your next bbq.
Jillian M.
Frederick, MD
This is just okay. It has a firm texture that holds up well on the grill. It doesn’t really mimic and true cheap hot dog though.
Florencia N.
I love them! Healthy and so good!! Are really awesome and easy too prepare!! I truly enjoyed it 💜💜💜 Field Roast Grain Meat Sausages Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage - 4 CT I highly recommend them!
Leidy P.
Creo que estoy confundida entre su sabor y textura. Aún creo que hay mejores opciones. Todos no tenemos los mismos gustos 🤷

Looking for your answer?