Field Roast Celebration Roast

by Field Roast

Field Roast® Original Celebration® Roast.

Artisan. Vegan.

Grain Meat Co.

Est. 1997 - Seattle, WA.

A blend of European and Asian heritage.

Stuffed with butternut squash, apples & mushrooms.

Simply made from grains & vegetables.

Please someone tell me how to cook this so that it tastes good?
What is the best way to cook it? Oven? Will it dry out?
What is the best way to cook it? Oven? Will it dry out?
Start your review of Field Roast Celebration Roast!
How would you rate this product?
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Field Roast Celebration Roast uploaded by Claire V.
This is the cat’s meow. 5 meows. And yes... the cat LITERALLY agrees with me. When my friends eat meat he doesn’t care, but when I make this veggie roast he goes nuts and tries to steal it from my plate. Get it. Eat it. Watch out for kleptocats.
Carrie B.
northmyrtlebeach
Field Roast Celebration Roast uploaded by Carrie B.
We always have about 5 in our fridge! My husband would ask for this every day if I’d let him..
Kate A.
Glens Falls, NY
The first time I ate this I told my husband I felt like a king. I never liked roasts as an Omni. They always freaked me out. But this is soooo delicious and rich and salty and good that I feel like I’m at a banquet table with a crown on my head when I eat this. Also it’s pricey so you save it for a special occasion like Christmas.
Adina F.
This Celebration Roast was only okay. I way prefer Tofurky or even the Gardein varieties for the holidays. It is very tough to get through and cut up. It is good for sandwiches, however. But because of how expensive it is, and because the taste wasn't there, I would not repurchase.
Kimberly M.
I originally didn’t know how I was going to feel about this product, but I keep buying it because I love it! Super easy to use cut up on salads, in sandwiches and I recently started adding it to burritos. Great brand!
Virginia H.
This was pretty good.. the only thing for me is that the outter side got really crispy and hard so a little difficult to eat.
Sarah M.
Webster, NY
This delicious vegan roast is at the center of my Thanksgiving and Christmas! Some other alternative roasts are very salty and lacking flavor, but this one is delicious from the seitan to the stuffing. I would 100% recommend this to vegans and non-vegans alike as an alternative to meat during the holidays!
Erin S.
Madison, WI
This roast hits the spot for a family of vegetarians who crave the ease of meat and potatoes! We love the taste and texture of this!
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
I love this and eat it year round. Tastes like Thanksgiving and is so flavorful. Cooks up really easily and goes well with sauces. I buy this product all the time and it’s great to have in the fridge, would recommend.
Rebecca V.
Southgate, KY
This was surprisingly yummy. I found it on clearance in my grocery store so I wasn't expecting too much, but it wasn't too hard to cook, the texture wasn't strange, and the sauce/marinade was delicious. It was a good meal for a fall day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...