Field Day - Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes Resealable Refill Pack Unscented - 72 Wipes uploaded by Alake D.

BY FIELD DAY

Field Day - Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes Resealable Refill Pack Unscented-72 Wipes- 6.3 in x 7.9 in 16cm x 20cmField Day Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes Resealable Refill Pack can be used as a refill pack or as is. Stock up on Field Day Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes Resealable Refill Packs. Field Day Eco-Frien see more...

Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I did not care too much for these wipes... I felt like it took twice as many to get my baby's bottom clean...
Alake D.
Field Day - Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes Resealable Refill Pack Unscented - 72 Wipes
Love this product and it's bpa free packaging. I have sensitive combination skin and I do use it on my face to remove my make up. My husband also uses it on his face to refresh him self at times. It hasn't caused any adverse reaction or cause us to break out in anyway. When we do have a child of our own, we without a doubt trust to use this product on our child especially since we have been using it it before on ourselves. I even love the mild fresh scent it has. And the wipes itself is really soothing and refreshing.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I currently use Field Day wipes for myself. I don’t have children but I have sensitive skin. I prefer to use a more natural and eco friendly brand. The wipes are fragrance free and gentle on the skin. I’d recommend anyway! Also, remember to keep the ingredient list natural and small.