Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFido Pet Products
Fido Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bone - Small 13ct (Pack of 3)

Fido Pet Products Fido Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bone - Small 13ct (Pack of 3)

by Fido Pet Products

Fido Pet Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bones are a good source of prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotic stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria known as Probiotics. Probiotics help maintain the natural balance of microflora in the gastro-instestinal tract for healthy digestion. The unique V-groove design is easy to hold and massages gums & teeth. Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bones contain natural ingredients like antioxidants, omega fatty acids and essential amino acids. They help to support a healthy immune system and enzyme production.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fido Pet Products Fido Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bone - Small 13ct (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Fido Pet Products Fido Belly Bone Yogurt Dog Bone - Small 13ct (Pack of 3) uploaded by Darcy W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These bones 🦴 are very different than your average busy bone. They actually have health benefits. Cesar loves these and he is getting prebiotics, probiotics, antioxidants, omegas & essential amino acids. Not bad for one little bone. That’s another thing I love about theses bones, the “mini” is a true mini. Many say mini and they are in no way chewable for tiny mouths. It just the right size for a 6 pound chihuahua. The bone will last Cesar anywhere from 2 to 3 days. I give this 5 paws 🐾 🐾🐾ok 6 lol ! This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated 🦴
Danielle E.
Boulder, CO
My puppy likes these treats a lot, and don't upset his stomach. Since I have a smaller dog, they take him a while to eat too, which is a plus.
Monica R.
Brawley, CA
a mis perros les encantan sus premios, le hacen fiesta cuando se los doy tanto que los detectan tan desde lejos, me gusta darles estos premios por que son nutritivos y parecen tené buen sabor por que mis perritos se los comen gustosamente.
Lauren D.
Amherstburg
We use these for our dog with a sensitive stomach. Great for a healthy easy chew treat!

Looking for your answer?