BY FIDDLERS ELBOW

This Mouse Pad of Small Rectangle provides your mouse with a smooth surface ensuring greater accuracy, control, and faster response- Durable surface and non slip backing keep your mouse on track and performing at its best-Features- 100 Polyester face- 100 neoprene backing- Permanently dye printed fade resistant- Pack Of 2- Dimension - 9 x 8 in- SKU: FDLE273 see more...

Genesis C.
This is one of the cutest mousepads i have had. It always gets great compliments! My wireless mouse does not work right over it
emily n.
Louisville, KY
The pups on this mouse pad are just so darn cute, how could you resist having this mouse pad sit by your computer!
Hannah M.
Bessemer City, NC
I love this picture. The mouse pad made me smile, that is pretty awesome of any product. I would love to see more cute animal options.
Ashley m.
BATESVILLE, MS
Makes you just wish you didn't have to cover them with the mouse. So cute and adorable. Great quality
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Who does not love dogs? I mean this Yorkie porch is so adorable and cute. I love it evertome I see it, it reminds me bout my dogs
Ben G.
Woodinville, WA
Not only does this mouse pad make computer use a breeze but it's cute too!! It matches my calender and my dog!
Kimberly R.
Hialeah, FL
Lol honestly this is so cute. I mean I have one similar like it. My only complain is that after a while they tend to wear out and curl up. But they last foreverrrrr.
Lauren L.
This mouse pad set is adorable!! I love it so much and it's so cute! And it's a 2 pack
Debi H.
Love Yorkies, they are so cute. Would love to have the Fiddlers mouse pad with yorkies
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Techie Expert
I don't have one but definitely want one its so cute I'm in love going this weekend to see if I find one for me and one for my daughter
Danielle S.
Techie Expert
Do they offer different breeds?