BY FIBER ONE

Indulge in delicious, crunchy sugar cookies with a fresh-from-the-oven taste and topped with sugar. We've baked in 20% of your Daily Value of fiber* so you'll feel like one smart cookie when you say 'yes' to your sweet tooth.* see more...

Jessica B.
These are very yummy. That have a great vanilla flavor and a nice crunchy without being hard. It satisfies your sweet tooth without being too much. There is not 'fiber' aftertaste or weird consistency that some fiber one snacks have.
Tara N.
Yay! Such a wonderful find. I save these for the days when I am truly craving something sugary or bad. They're so easy to toss in my lunch bag.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
I love these. They taste like a real sugar cookie and it helps me get my fiber in!
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't like eating a cookie guilt-free knowing that you're going to poop it out anyways? Honestly, I like the FiberOne chocolate oat bars. brownies, and cheesecake squares a lot. It truthfully does make me feel better knowing the calorie content is low and the fiber content is high compared to other competitors.
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
I love the fiber one snacks. It's nice that they have so many choices! I am on a low carb diet (diabetic) and these are within my allowance according to my list. The cookies are tasty and I don't feel like I'm missing out.
Jenny P.
This is a nice treat for me because just with my regular diet I do not get enough fiber. The only reason I don't give it more stars is because I'm not a fan of crunchy cookies.
Zaina G.
I wish these were cheaper. That's the only reason it's not getting five stars. These cookies are so delicious on the go and if you warm them up they're even better! Highly recommend! Great for a sweet snack if you're trying to avoid sugar or calories!
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
As a chewy cookie girl I didn't think I would like these - I actually got them on accident. But they are crunchy in just the right way! These will kill any sweet tooth craving. I absolutely love them.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
No matter what type of fiber one products I eat they mess with my stomach. they taste decent so they aren't terrible.
connie b.
Durham, NC
Delicious! When it comes to food, I'm a sweets and texture person. This cookie is hits the spot on both counts! Love them, and will repurchase over and over!