BY FIBER ONE #23 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A delicious streusel bar made with a brown sugar and oats topping over a real fruit filling.

Ingredients :

Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Soluble Corn Fiber, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Butter, Brown Sugar, Fructose, Sugar, Sugarcane Fiber, Maltodextrin, Dried Apples with Sodium Sulfite Added to Protect Color, Dried Egg Whites, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Egg Yolk, Citric Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gel, Whey, Color (Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added), Oil of Rosemary, Soy

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are a...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Bought these and the blueberry recently at the grocery store for an afternoon snack at work." in 1 review
  • "I bought this item yesterday hoping it didn't taste like a previous fiber one product I've tried and was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "No, unfortunately not they are very dry and messy." in 1 review
Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Okay I am legitimately addicted to these! The one and only reason I have to give this snack 4 stars is because the sugar and calorie content is much too high for a fiber one snack! Most of us reach for fiber one to save on some calories while having something yummy to satisfy my sweet tooth. Consider making your snacks with stevia? Ok, love you!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
These are great! The flavor is phenomenal. Creamy and very filling. I usually eat these when I’m too busy to sit down for breakfast. I don’t feel like the ‘fiber’ part works though. I just feel like this should be classified as a normal nutrition bar. #fiberone #strawberry
Samantha D.
Owensboro
Since I'm not a fan of chocolate it was very hard to find a flavor in fiber one that I would like. They need more than twenty options of chocolate and one strawberry. Other than that I would definitely purchase these again. They have loads of fiber and great taste. Fiber One Streusel Bar Strawberry
Vicky M.
These don’t taste like a nutritious bar at all because they are so delicious. It feels like you’re eating a cake or a desert. It’s actually hard for me to only eat one. I like that each one is individually wrapped so I can take one on the go.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
These are my favorite “dessert” snack. I usually eat one if I’m stressed at work or just need a little pick me up if the day isn’t going that great. They’re fairly healthy as far as stress snacking goes, so I like to keep on in my purse too!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
These work if your trying to increase your fiber intake and the taste is decent but I cannot say that I will buy them again. They left a bad after taste in my mouth and I couldn’t get my kids to eat them. Price is a bit steep too.
Kayla W.
I bought these for an easy breakfast and for fiber. These bars taste good, health wise, not that great. They think pushing fiber means it’s healthy, but not really. I only got these once. My son liked these too. If you aren’t focused on grams of sugar, this wouldn’t be bad once or twice a week for a quick breakfast. Price chopper sometimes has these 2 for $5. If they aren’t on sale there, I will get them at Walmart. They did have coupons out for these.
Sarah L.
Salt Lake City
These are so good! They’re full of protein and good for you. They taste delicious. I eat them as a snack in the day to get my protein in. No cons for me with these. I would recommend to others! All of the flavors are good!
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
These are sooo yummy and low in calories! I recommend these for someone who loves sweets but is also health conscious. I eat these sometimes for dessert or just as a light snack during the day 😍 And the kids love em.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good