BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One™ Strawberry Streusel Bar.

New!

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Made with real fruit*.

5g fiber 20% DV.

5-1.42 oz (40g) Bars.

• Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought this item yesterday hoping it didn't taste like a previous fiber one product I've tried and was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "No, unfortunately not they are very dry and messy." in 1 review
  • "Bought these and the blueberry recently at the grocery store for an afternoon snack at work." in 1 review
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Fiber One has created a very appealing 150 calorie treat for snacking. The 'cookie' is made from 12 grams of whole grain. The strawberry jam is on the top of the cookie and there is a crumbled cookie on top with nuts or something similar included. Did not like the nuts, which oddly are not addressed in the contents list but are clearly shown on the picture, so I picked them off. Everything else was very tasty beyond that.bThis is perfect for coffee breaks and it is all in a 1.42 ounce/ 40 gram, 2 inch square bar. Highly Recommended. Four and a half FRUITFUL Stars! (Fiber One Strawberry Streusel Bar, package of 12, at a great price.)
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
I'm usually a big fan of the FiberOne dessert bars, and while these were flavorful, they were too much. A little too messy for my liking and the filling too sweet. Gave me an instant stomach ache. However, if you're looking for a good alternative to having dessert, these are great. I couldn't believe they were so low in calories for the flavor.
Gaby R.
These fiber one streusel bars are great! Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors in this bar. I also enjoy the blueberry streusel bar. They are perfect on the go snacks. I purchase mine at HEB. Usually, my HEB has a coupon attached to these bars so I save a bit of money. These snacks are not too light and not too heavy. Just right.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I bought Fiber One Streusel Bar Strawberry for my daughter who really loves junk food. The "fiber" in these bars is what sold me. If you eat one of these, it satisfies your hunger for a couple of hours. They are very tasty -- they pass my pick daughter's taste test. These are great to keep in your purse for long days out and about!
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
These bars are delicious. I originally bought them for myself as a treat however the kids and husband ate them all. not too sweet full on yummy flavor. The price is great and the best part of all is they are healthy. You can have these even while watching your calories. Grab a box or two you wont be disapointed.
Casey V.
Springfield, IL
Fiber one offers fancy, delicious treats at a low cal price. I really like the streusel options as well as the chocolate chip granola bar with chocolate on top, holy cow its good! I like that these are lower calorie. I will say though if you don't have a lot of self- control, don't buy it. I can eat a whole box.
Patricia F.
Reisterstown, MD
Here is a great product for that sweet tooth who is watching calories. Lots of protein is a plus and delicious at the same time. I find this to be my favorite cause it's soft and sweet not like the hard crunchy ones. At a great price, can always find a good sale on these at many stores like Walmart, Food Lion.
Kelsey G.
Roanoke, VA
I love these for a quick snack. They are absolutely delicious, and you don't even realize you are adding in some extra fiber into your diet. Fiber is very important to me, but I don't like to give up my taste. I would suggest you buy this next time you are at the grocery store
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
i love these they taste good and they are good for you how does it get better than that. i eat them and give them to my kids for snack time once a day and they do a great job at keeping everyone regular. i thought fiber would taste bad, but it doesnt not since fiber one!
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Fiber One Streusel Bar Strawberry is a quick break-
fast treat or just a treat. They're even great for when
you're on the go! And they're very healthy for you. It
met my expectations and more. It tasted better than I
thought it would. I would recommend this to others.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good