BY FIBER ONE

A delicious streusel bar made with a brown sugar and oats topping over a real fruit filling.

Ingredients :

Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Soluble Corn Fiber, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Butter, Brown Sugar, Fructose, Sugar, Sugarcane Fiber, Maltodextrin, Dried Apples with Sodium Sulfite Added to Protect Color, Dried Egg Whites, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Egg Yolk, Citric Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gel, Whey, Color (Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added), Oil of Rosemary, Soy

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are a...6 Answers
Fiber One Streusel Bar Strawberry
  • "Bought these and the blueberry recently at the grocery store for an afternoon snack at work." in 1 review
  • "I bought this item yesterday hoping it didn't taste like a previous fiber one product I've tried and was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "No, unfortunately not they are very dry and messy." in 1 review
Samantha D.
Owensboro
Since I'm not a fan of chocolate it was very hard to find a flavor in fiber one that I would like. They need more than twenty options of chocolate and one strawberry. Other than that I would definitely purchase these again. They have loads of fiber and great taste. Fiber One Streusel Bar Strawberry
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
I’m the kinda person who needs a high fiber diet and these babies help me meet my daily needs! Not only are they full of fiber but they taste fantastic like I’m eating dessert. I highly recommend this for a snack or anyone lacking fiber and looking for yummy ways to incorporate it!
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
This bar is really nice. I really like strawberry flavored things so I think this is great. The texture is nice and the flavor is nice and not too sweet either which is good. I would recommend this bar!
PaigeAlexandra T.
These are my favorite “dessert” snack. I usually eat one if I’m stressed at work or just need a little pick me up if the day isn’t going that great. They’re fairly healthy as far as stress snacking goes, so I like to keep on in my purse too!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
These work if your trying to increase your fiber intake and the taste is decent but I cannot say that I will buy them again. They left a bad after taste in my mouth and I couldn’t get my kids to eat them. Price is a bit steep too.
Kayla W.
I bought these for an easy breakfast and for fiber. These bars taste good, health wise, not that great. They think pushing fiber means it’s healthy, but not really. I only got these once. My son liked these too. If you aren’t focused on grams of sugar, this wouldn’t be bad once or twice a week for a quick breakfast. Price chopper sometimes has these 2 for $5. If they aren’t on sale there, I will get them at Walmart. They did have coupons out for these.
Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
These are sooo yummy and low in calories! I recommend these for someone who loves sweets but is also health conscious. I eat these sometimes for dessert or just as a light snack during the day 😍 And the kids love em.
Becca M.
Mckinney
Great taste, great calorie count. perfect option if you are on a calorie count diet and you want to have something sweet. and best part it has a good amount of fiber. all the products that I've tried are delicious.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I have always had issues with irregularity. I used to take fiber all the time, but I now pack one of these guys for lunch and I am super regular. Not only do they work, but they are delicious and you don’t feel like you are taking a supplement.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good