BY FIBER ONE #13 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A delicious streusel bar made with a brown sugar and oats topping over a real fruit filling.

Ingredients :

Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Soluble Corn Fiber, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Butter, Brown Sugar, Fructose, Sugar, Sugarcane Fiber, Maltodextrin, Dried Apples with Sodium Sulfite Added to Protect Color, Dried Egg Whites, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Egg Yolk, Citric Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gel, Whey, Color (Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added), Oil of Rosemary, Soy

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good 6 Answers
  • "No, unfortunately not they are very dry and messy." in 1 review
  • "Bought these and the blueberry recently at the grocery store for an afternoon snack at work." in 1 review
  • "I bought this item yesterday hoping it didn't taste like a previous fiber one product I've tried and was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This bar is surprisingly sweeter than you would think for its low calories. It tastes like a fruit tart without actually tasting all that tart. It’s like eating a dessert but it’s a great snack for on the go too. The fruit isn’t exactly a jam but more of a thick fruit filling slathered on. I really enjoy this!
Evelyn H.
I love this snack for the morning because it has that type of flavor and it’s really small meaning I can put this anywhere and eat it after working out or being hungry because it taste so good I really recommend you to buy it to try it it has the good flavor of strawberries and more
⭐️Kelly⭐️ O.
P C Beach, FL
Love, love, love these and just about all of the Fiber One flavors. It tasted like such a treat without the guilt. I try to keep a couple in my purse for emergencies. I also appreciate that unlike some bars, they’re fairly affordable at my Wal Mart.
Vicky M.
These don’t taste like a nutritious bar at all because they are so delicious. It feels like you’re eating a cake or a desert. It’s actually hard for me to only eat one. I like that each one is individually wrapped so I can take one on the go.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
These are my favorite “dessert” snack. I usually eat one if I’m stressed at work or just need a little pick me up if the day isn’t going that great. They’re fairly healthy as far as stress snacking goes, so I like to keep on in my purse too!
Lily I.
These tast amazing along with the chocolate brownie and the lemon one . Like who would some thing beneficial can taste so good I was extremely shook the first time I try these flavors 🍋🍓🍫😍🤤💪🏽🙏🏽🙌🏽👏🏽 just try it yourself you won’t regret it
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
These work if your trying to increase your fiber intake and the taste is decent but I cannot say that I will buy them again. They left a bad after taste in my mouth and I couldn’t get my kids to eat them. Price is a bit steep too.
Kayla W.
I bought these for an easy breakfast and for fiber. These bars taste good, health wise, not that great. They think pushing fiber means it’s healthy, but not really. I only got these once. My son liked these too. If you aren’t focused on grams of sugar, this wouldn’t be bad once or twice a week for a quick breakfast. Price chopper sometimes has these 2 for $5. If they aren’t on sale there, I will get them at Walmart. They did have coupons out for these.
henna a.
winger, MN
these bars are yummy, nutritious, and my whole family loves them. they’re great priced, they make me feel hyped up with energy too! i want everybody who has kids to get these! your kids will love them and also be healthy!
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
These are sooo yummy and low in calories! I recommend these for someone who loves sweets but is also health conscious. I eat these sometimes for dessert or just as a light snack during the day 😍 And the kids love em.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Has anyone ever tried these? I want to know if they are any good