Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct

It's dreamy. It's decadent. It's totally worth it. Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberry. Savor every sinless bite. With No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors.

i’ve always wanted to try these are they really good ?Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct
Would this be a good healthy snack? Do these taste similar to strawberry cheesecake, or do they taste like plastic😂?
Never tried these but they look good are they?
Start your review of Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct!
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like these strawberry cheesecake bars as a little go to snack. You can tell that these don't have that much sugar in them. I grab one on the go and I am ready to get my day started.
breann O.
fayetteville
Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct uploaded by breann O.
The absolute most delicious healthy snack there is! So happy with this product! Nothing could be done to better improve this product that’s how good it is
Tonisha M.
Titusville, FL
Out of all the flavors in this brand...this takes the top of the list!! In my opinion taste just like the real deal...but with less guilt :)
Whitney A.
Arlington, WA
There very tasty treat on the go. There low calorie which is my favorite part and there so good. I just wish they weren't so expensive
Adriana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct uploaded by Adriana A.
I definitely don't get the amount of fiber in my diet, and I just can't get myself to eat most of the high fiber cereal type of options to increase my fiber intake, nor do I want to swallow 10 huge capsules of fiber supplements or drink gross fiber concoctions, so as the cheesecake lover I am, when I saw this product, I had to at least try it, although I didn't anticipate the flavor being anything spectacular.... I was blown away by how good they actually are and that they didn't require me to continue wasting money on additional fiber supplements or disgusting food to balance my digestive system because since I have been eating these over the past few months, I have been able to stay completely regular and enjoy the satisfying treat that is actually good for me! Even my kids go crazy over them like if I was giving them a chocolate candy bar! I do wish they were a little less expensive or gave you a few more per box because my whole family enjoys them and we go through them so quickly. In a nutshell, these are so delicious and a great enjoyable way to stay regular!
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sweets. Like I’m addicted to desserts. But obviously I don’t want to pack on weight. These are the perfect sweet option. Individually packed portions so you don’t gorge on cake. Just the right size to fill that sweet craving.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me encanta el sabor “Strawberry Cheesecake” pero en este producto resulta ser muy empalagoso. La verdad no me gusto...
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good. I like to reach for these when I am craving sweets. I like that they are individually wrapped so I can just throw them in my lunch. They satisfy my cravings and taste awesome. Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct
Susana O.
Im not a big granola bar tipe of person but Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars - 5ct its so delicious i just buy it as a snack. Its creamy and sweet and i really like it.
Jasmine D.
Lancaster, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are incredible. I love eating these knowing you can get some fiber into your diet that tastes so good. Affordable and easy to bring along as a snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
il y a 8 mois
Courtney P. il y a 8 mois
So I love cheesecake and my sil bought me a box of these and I really liked them they had a pretty good taste even bought myself another box!