BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

MK R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 5-1.35 Wrappers more...
You can’t even tell these are fiber snacks. I’m not trying to diet, but I get them because they are just really good in general to snack on.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
These should not all be consumed at once. Do not buy these and think, ' oh I'll just have one, ' because that's a lie and you know it. Its very rich in fiber and expect to make a good bathroom visit.
Cam B.
Best flavored fiber bars out. Sure it could be that strawberry cheesecake is delicious but to have so much deliciousness with fiber is just awesome.
Felicia G.
46 gale crescent #306
It defiantly hits that craving spot... Its good mixture between fruit and sweet wish i had a box right now lol
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Cereal more...
These are amazing!! They taste just like strawberry cheesecake and are a great snack on the go. These are treat for me because they are a little pricey.
Brittney W.
Ranson
Omg cheesecake without the guilt. Bout time. Yummy. Its the best low cal cheese cake I've ever tried. And I bought it when I wasn't even dieting. Their that good. I got mine at Kroger. They had a coupon so I got them on the cheap. Around 3$ and had another coupon in the box. I bought them a couple times. You should give them a try. I'm beyond glad I did.
Keelin W.
Union
They aren’t good but they aren’t bad, I loved the brownie and cinnamon ones so I decided to try these and was disappointed. They’re very dry and sour tasting :(
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good! I don't know if it was because I had been chasing kids all day and hadn't eaten anything but it was bomb!
I like the not too soft texture if the cheesecake and the not so hard crust on the bottom.
Sandy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I love cheesecake and these are perfect if you love cheesecake. These are good healthy snacks to eat while you wait for that lunch break at work.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a delicious way to make sure you're getting your daily fiber. There's a rich graham cracker crust
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!