BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Valeria G.
Review for: Cereal more...
These are just not good at all. The flavor is very fake and just bad. I will never ever purchase this again. It was a waste of money. I ended up throwing them away.
Allison D.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite snacks to have in the morning or mid day. The strawberry cheesecake flavor is amazing and only 100 calories for a great fiber-filled sweet treat.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
I got these for snacks. Im on a diet right now and these are better for me than actual strawberry cheese cakes. I don't like the fiber taste but it's okay.
Susana O.
Im not a big granola bar tipe of person but Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar its so delicious i just buy it as a snack. Its creamy and sweet and i really like it.
Jenna S.
Fiber One bars are really good! Not only do they taste good, they definitely make you regular. Take my advice, don't eat too many.
Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Karla B.
These Fiber One bars are absolutely my favorite. They taste like you're eating a slice of cheesecake they don't feel dry and hard like most granola bars usually do. They are delicious if I don't stop myself I could eat like 4 of them
April M.
Victorville, CA
Yummyy Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar are one of my go to snacks when i want something sweet and light on my tummy. They are very fullfilling.
Christina T.
Reno
This thing is so good! But its almost too good which could be dangerous because if you eat too much fiber you'll mess up your digestive track/system. Super low in calories for something so delicous!
Tarita T.
Norton Shores
I love these and all the flaovors ones I am trying to lose weight so I eat them and there healthy and good for people
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!