BY FIBER ONE #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

maira v.
Santa Ana, CA
These are a great in between meal snacks or when you are in a hurry they are nutritious and yummy
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I been eating these because I'm on a diet and their really good as a snack.. really great product
Yasmeen L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cereal more...
THESE ARE SO GOOD. You have to try them! Tasty & guilt free. The price is very reasonable as well
Emily T.
These bars are delicious and help me stay regular. I have one everyday after dinner as a dessert.
Shelly R.
Lake City, AR
These taste great without all of the calories and fats other brands have. Very fresh and filling
Jesenia L.
Have not tried them but I would like to hoping to buy them soon need some different snack options
Christina S.
Bristol, FL
Delicious! Handy packaging! I put on in my purse so I have something to snack on during the day.
jenny l.
I eat theys as a snack they taste so good and I feel happy eating them because I feel healthy.
Lindsey M.
Pensacola, FL
I don't like how these taste. Not really like cheese cake at all. I would never buy these again
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
Not bad for how many calories are in them and the fiber. Good snack to hold over between meals
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!