BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
L4DY A.
I love how fiber one has come out with a lot of things to choose from. The cheese cake is really good. Think it might be a little on the sweet side but its all good.
Shaunda B.
With not getting the proper fiber in my everyday eating schedule, these are perfect for the times when your body is telling you that you need more fiber in your diet! 😉 It is a quick and convienient way to get your fiber, and it's tasty too!
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These bars are literally a dream come true. They have these rich decadent layers which makes you feel like you are actually eating a piece of pure cheesecake! I couldn't believe it when I first tried them but It made me come back for more.. every week! They have layers of "icing", strawberry jam-like middle a cheesecake base and a graham cracker tasting bottom. Truly remarkable how they can get the real taste into a lower calorie good for you snack. Bravo fiber one!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I knew I wouldn't love these because I don't love cheesecake, but I bought them anyways because I was hoping the strawberry would make up for the cheesecake flavor. However, it didn't. The combination of the odd cheesecake flavor, the strange crust of the bar, and the artificial flavor of the strawberry just make this a really unpleasant snack. I much prefer the original chocolate chunk fiber bars over these.
Dezaree C.
Cypress, TX
I'm a huge fan of cheesecake and this is the perfect match for a quick snack of It! I keep one in my purse and when ever I'm feeling a little hungry I'll whip it out and eat it . It's the perfect flavor and it even has health benefits!!
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
So this has low calories and a lot of taste . I have not tried any other flavors because I know I love this one. I don't really even need more fiber. However, I do need more fiber one
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I bought these thinking that it would be a nice snack to have at my desk for when I need that extra sweetness in my life. However, these didn't quite fit the bill. They're not bad tasting, just not for me. When I bit into it, my mind/mouth wasn't tricked into thinking it was good ol' fashioned, full-fat cheesecake. My brother didn't seem to mind though. Overall, it's a decent snack but I personally wouldn't repurchase.
Alexis M.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Due to the nature of this snack, a healthier alternative to a favorite, I attempted it. Of course, it was not as good as the actual thing, but comes very close to the same satisfaction! It's a delight without the guilt to follow. It seemed to me that there was a slight weird aftertaste, but that could be a personal type of experience. I would recommend it to a friend, as my family has already fallen in love with it.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So I got these with my Amazon Prime Pantry box, because if I got so many of the deal items my shipping was free. I saw these Adobe of my options and thought they sounded good so why not!? These are 20%of your daily value of fiber so that's good. They taste pretty good, a little bit of an odd aftertaste. But overall not bad.
Erica O.
These are my go to snacks after the gym! Helps boost my metabolism as well which is always a plus! Definitely recommend these and they're filling as well. Helps you lay off heavier snacks.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!