BY FIBER ONE #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on target.com
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great low calorie snack!!! I usually am a little hesitant with low calorie snacks just because they usually don't taste as good however this snack is amazing and so delicious! You have to knowingly limit yourself to one a day because it is just THAT delicious.
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
OMGSH THESE ARE AMAZING. They taste exactly like cheesecake but are much much better for you. They are perfect size and perfect for breakfast. They are usually on sale at Target for 2/$5.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
I don't find these memorable, but they're inoffensive and decently filling. No problems. I don't think there's anything quite like these on the market, so they fill a nice little niche.
Charity W.
I LOVE THESE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS SO SO VERY MUCH! I ate one for breakfast and love the flavor and texture. I haven't had a fiber bar flavor that I didn't like but this one might be my favorite!
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
I'll be honest, I've never really been gaga for Fiber One products. They've always had that "trying extra hard to be healthy" taste. Anyone know what I'm talking about? But these?! These little babies are ridiculously delicious! My mother-in-law buys them, I wanted something sweet, fridge & pantry were dry, I snuck one. So good! I found these by accident, but they are now one of my favorite snacks. Even my kids love them! My kids and I can snack away without the huge flood of guilt I feel when we eat total crap. If you are or are NOT a Fiber One fan, you have to try these. You won't regret it!
Alexis M.
This product is better than expected. I figured it would taste gross due to the fact it is fiber one, but I was wrong. I only buy it when it's on sale due to the fact that they are kind of expensive.
Shayla E.
Who doesn't love cheesecake bars? The answer should be nobody but sadly it's not. I do think these are great however. Totally worth it. The taste is amazing. I could eat a whole box of these!! And that wouldn't be good at all lol. I totally would recommend this to everyone.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Love these as a light snack during the day. I usually find these on sale and buy several boxes and keep them handy. Love the taste and the strawberry tastes really yummy.
Tiara S.
Evansville, IN
THESE were my guilty pleasure snacks when i was losing weight. It's a good way to still get a sweet in when you need it without going overboard and feeling guilty. Not bad for the price either.
Sheena M.
These are too good to be good for you. The taste is amazing and it's hard to get that with fiber. This is a perfect treat for me while helping get my much needed fiber.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!