BY FIBER ONE #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• are these as good as they sound/look? Been eyeing them for some t...2 Answers
  • Really want to try these. Are they good and where can i get them?2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si estás barras sirven en los proc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Tamitha M.
Crystal River, FL
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These are so good. You feel like you are endukging in a sin eating these and they are low calorie that's a huge plus.
Adriana G.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I absolutely love these! I eat them for breakfast or as a snack. I really recommend these if you have a sweet tooth.
sarah s.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Omg! Amazing!! I can't say enough on how much I love these! I buy these any chance I can, and they're not fattening.
Andrea K.
Lavonia
Love the flavor! When I go hiking or to a music festival I bring these along to snack on and get me through the day.
autumn m.
SANDSTON, VA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Easy to take on the go. Perfect for in between meals or snack. Strawberry. Doesn't taste fake....full of nutrition
Brandalynn R.
Bellevue, KY
If I could eat these daily, all day, I would. It's so sweet, yet not overpowering. Helps with digestive system too.
Sandra S.
I remember the first time I tried this was 3years ago. I love cheesecake and this taste so good. They are so soft!
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Great! Very healthy and I eat them for lunch every day when I work. The strawberry ones are the best in my opinion.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These are such a good snack. They taste so much like cheesecake it's unreal and I feel good about indulging on them
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I love these little gems! They are an amazing light snack i keep around the office! Plus they taste pretty good too
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!