BY FIBER ONE #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• are these as good as they sound/look? Been eyeing them for some t...2 Answers
  • Really want to try these. Are they good and where can i get them?2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si estás barras sirven en los proc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
These are SO GOOD you guys!! These are the most delicious little bars! The problem is, its super hard to stop eatinf them after just one lol! Im actually gonna buy them when i go to the store here in a few! (:
Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I really REALLY enjoy the Coffee Cake flavored Fiber One bar, so I decided to give the cheesecake one a try too. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and i typically like it in any form (ice cream, cupcakes, etc.) and with this mindset, I thought I'd enjoy the Fiber One bar. Off the back, it tastes EXACTLY like cheesecake - it's a little ridiculous. The flavor is spot on, the cheesecake texture is there and overall, it's a delicious way to get your fiber in. I will say that in comparison to the Coffee Cake bar, I couldn't really get over the protein-bar-sandy texture the Cheesecake Fiber One bar had. If it was in the Coffee Cake, it wasn't as noticeable. After you get past the initial cheesecake awesomeness, there's that gritty texture that reminds you this is something...healthy-ish. But, like I said, if you can get past the after-texture (if that's a thing) overall it's a win for me.
Gabby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good light dessert. Tasty and the texture is nice, like a thin slice of light cheesecake with a line of strawberry jam on top. I wish there was more strawberry on top to add more of a flavor variety, though. I think these fiber-type bars make me extra gassy, unfortunately.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great low calorie snack!!! I usually am a little hesitant with low calorie snacks just because they usually don't taste as good however this snack is amazing and so delicious! You have to knowingly limit yourself to one a day because it is just THAT delicious.
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
OMGSH THESE ARE AMAZING. They taste exactly like cheesecake but are much much better for you. They are perfect size and perfect for breakfast. They are usually on sale at Target for 2/$5.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
I don't find these memorable, but they're inoffensive and decently filling. No problems. I don't think there's anything quite like these on the market, so they fill a nice little niche.
Ashley B.
Springfield
I love cheesecake, and these taste very similar to a cheesecake, I wish it had more flavor that pops, but I still think they are pretty good. I would rather eat a cheesecake though!
Charity W.
I LOVE THESE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS SO SO VERY MUCH! I ate one for breakfast and love the flavor and texture. I haven't had a fiber bar flavor that I didn't like but this one might be my favorite!
Alexis M.
This product is better than expected. I figured it would taste gross due to the fact it is fiber one, but I was wrong. I only buy it when it's on sale due to the fact that they are kind of expensive.
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
I'll be honest, I've never really been gaga for Fiber One products. They've always had that "trying extra hard to be healthy" taste. Anyone know what I'm talking about? But these?! These little babies are ridiculously delicious! My mother-in-law buys them, I wanted something sweet, fridge & pantry were dry, I snuck one. So good! I found these by accident, but they are now one of my favorite snacks. Even my kids love them! My kids and I can snack away without the huge flood of guilt I feel when we eat total crap. If you are or are NOT a Fiber One fan, you have to try these. You won't regret it!
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!