BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Bailey L.
Columbiana, AL
My favorite when dieting. Love all fiber one products. This stuff is awesome. So delicious not like cardboard like the others.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
These sweet morsels make me feel better about snacking. I definitely prefer the strawberry flavor over the basic cheesecake.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have always been a fan of fiber one. But it is great to have an option other than chocolate. These taste so good and fresh.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
These things are great. I tend to use them when I get a sweet tooth. I love the strawberry flavor, it isn't so overpowering.
Denise G.
The Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake bars are not overly sweet or grainy like a lot of the fiber bars. Purchased at Meijer's.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not usually a strawberry flavor person, but this was good. I also would like to try to other flavors in the cheesecakes.
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
Plenty of fiber for one little snack. These have full flavor of cheesecake taste . Raspberry and strawberry are my favorite.
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
These are so sweet. I tend to stay away from them in the morning, but eat them as a snack when I get hungry in the afternoon
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
These bars are so delicious! They are great when you are craving a slice of cheesecake! I love them as little snacks/dessert!
Kirsten H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These aren't too bad, not as much cheesecake flavor as I had hoped. But it does make a good snack during late night cravings.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!