BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Ruthann M.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I have tried almost every flavor of Fiber One bars. These cheesecake ones really make you feel like you got away with something.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I LOVE these!! Such a good breakfast, snack or even dessert. The taste is just perfect. You get your fiber and sweet fix in one.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to get these often & my boyfriend LOVES them. They’re yummy and great for a light snack that satisfies my sweet cravings.
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Tastes so good and rich without being too high in calories. Soft and good. The strawberry flavor is good with the cheesecake bar
Lamanda T.
Springfield , LA
My alllll time favorite. Just started buying these for my clients and I tried one and just in love . Got them from Walmart for 4$
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little bars are so delicious! They taste just like cheesecake! It really doesn't feel like you're eating a healthier snack.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Omg! Yas I love these! I'm forever craving cheesecake.niw I can satisfy my craving and add a little fiber to my diet. Delicious!
Victoria B.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I was not impressed with this flavor of Fiver One. Tried because I love cheesecake but this didn't not taste like cheesecake to me
Jessica Z.
These are pretty good but are a little dry for my taste. You might want to have a glass of milk on hand but the taste is amazing
Brittany B.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Great flavor and great mid afternoon snack. Perfect for your sweet craving snack. Tastes just like a mini strawberry cheesecake!
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!