BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Luz A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I love cheesecake and this is as filling as a regular slice with strawberry filling. I pack these as an extra snack in the lunch bag.
ann n.
Coolidge , texas
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I ate these all the time when i was doing weight watchers. It is the perfect size. Taste amazing! Did not expect it to taste so good
Gerdie A. B.
Vieques, Puerto Rico
Really good I mean cheesecake come one, awesome bar and really creative. I just love it and it only contains 90 calories awesomeness.
Cachet L.
san diego, CA
Review for: Cereal more...
Tasty snack on th go and to keep at my desk for those long days when I need a pick me up. Price is fair but feel it could be cheaper
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These are good.. Pretty tasty... Nice to have while dieting!!!! Not very big though... but that's why they are less calories I guess.
alicia v.
Love these one use to keep some in my locker when I went to high school and literally at one everyday taste somewhat like cheesecake
Rebecca C.
A sweet, creamy treat I don't feel guilty about. I usually snack on one of these in the middle of the day when I'm feeling burnt out.
Casey H.
Great taste!! My family loves these. Its a great way to get their fiber intake without fighting with them about eating enough fiber.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
Love the fiber one brand. They are soft and flavorful without being outlandish or disgusting. Good prices for the amount in packages.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These are so yummy. Fiber one always makes eating your fiber delicious. I can find these at almost any store, which is a good thing.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!