BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
The fiber one strawberry cheesecake bat was actually pretty impressive . They were a little bit on the pricey side but a healthy choice.
Whitney A.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
There very tasty treat on the go. There low calorie which is my favorite part and there so good. I just wish they weren't so expensive
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
My mom has bought this before I had a bit to taste not so bad it's alright but I've personally never bought never on my shopping lists
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
These are insanely delicious! I can't have just one! These are so creamy and the fruit filling is very yummy! Perfect size for a snack
YOHANNA B.
Bronx, NY
In love with bars. If you search in my bag you will always find one. This is like a backup when I'm hungry and I can't eat right away.
Kattie S.
Inverness, FL
They taste good and great for on the run and to put in lunches! My Walmart sold me them for a fair price. It taste like a yummy danish
Cassie B.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These tastes so amazing! And the extra fiber is very helpful to me. You definitely cannot taste the fiber. It tastes a lot like a treat
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
These are so delicious!! Best little fiber snack , and you can't even tell your eating fiber ... so yummy one of my absolute faves !!!
Jadyn M.
Kincheloe, MI
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
This is very healthy and a good snack it taste so well, and its not bad for you, if your kinda a health freak like me you will like it
Sarah E.
Portal, ND
I do enjoy fiber one bars but these strawberry cheesecake bars were not very good. They had a weird texture and didn't taste very good.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!