BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I practically love anything strawberry. These are a great throughout the day snack to cary around in your purse for an extra boost of energy.
Vanessa G.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I've had these only one time and they were pretty good! I have been meaning to buy more but I keep forgetting but they are in my grocery list
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I love strawberrys so if you are the type of person who eats strawberrys on a daily passes then I stronglysuggest you buy these for yourself.
Diana G.
Weslaco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! Tastes more like a puff Pastery than a cheese cake but it was good and made me feel healthy! It was delicious and I would buy again
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
I love these. They are very light & easy to take on the go. They are kind of messy, or at least for me. But I love taking them for breakfast
Karla S.
Gulfport , MS
These are so amazing! They are so soft and taste delicious! You wouldn't know the difference between this and an actual piece of cheesecake.
Tonisha M.
Titusville, FL
Out of all the flavors in this brand...this takes the top of the list!! In my opinion taste just like the real deal...but with less guilt :)
Sara M.
Erie, PA
Healthy alternative to your everyday snack. Only 150 calories, low in sugar, high in fiber and they taste great. Even my children love them!
Jeneva N.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
If you're like me and love a sweet treat but are also watching what you eat, then these are perfect for you. These are delicious and low cal.
MK J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 5-1.35 Wrappers more...
You can’t even tell these are fiber snacks. I’m not trying to diet, but I get them because they are just really good in general to snack on.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!