BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Emily A.
Depew, NY
It's the most filling mini cheesecake you'll ever eat! I picked these up the other day and they're amazing. I've had a lot of good cheesecake and these own up pretty good to them. The graham cracker crust is nice and soft with the "cheesecake" filling. You get the feeling of biting in a cheesecake with so many less calories and better health benefits. Great snack or dessert, defiantly recommend!! Also it may be small but it's 20% of your daily fiber will fill you up for a bit :)
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Best Fiber Bar ever love love love it it's amazing compared to any other fiber bar at a reasonable price would definitely buy the cheesecake one again I love the cheesecake one
Sarah L.
Camden, DE
I usually steer away from fiber bars because they taste grainy, but not this one! They taste amazing, perfect combination of cheesecake and strawberry, don't even realize you're eating something healthy. I would recommend them to others.
Ivone G.
These Are The Absolute Best . I Started Eating Them When My Weightloss Journey Began And They Have Helped Me Control Hunger Ever Since . They Are Super Healthy And Keep You Full For A Long Time . I Would Totally Recommend Them If You Have Trouble Staying Full In Between Meals .
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
The fiber one bars are a great way to feel like you are "cheating" on your diet, without actually doing it! Great for a morning/afternoon snack to hold you over to your next meal. Delicious as well! Very fairly priced.
Fernie💞
San Diego
I usually take a couple and put them in my purse. Since i am always on the go and i need something to hold me down either for lunch or dinner take one of this babies out of my purse. They actually taste like cheese cake i was really surprised they actually did!!
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
Yum! I don't know how healthy these are (sugar wise), but they are DELICIOUS! If you're looking to sneak some fiber in and you're not too concerned with sugar MC I would highly recommend these! They're a great treat!
stefffa K.
I tried these at work and I was not a fan of them. The cheesecake part of this bar didnt taste like any cheesecake I've ever had. It tasted stale and it was way too mushy. The texture was also really weird. I would not purchase or ever eat these again.
Brandy S.
Ashland, AL
Has a great strawberry flavor with out overpowering the cheesecake. Has a nice cookie taste to compliment the other two flavors. It is soft and delicate without being soggy or mushy.
Sydney S.
Painesville, OH
I have such a love hate relationship with these things. They have really great flavor and are super delicious but they are SOOOOOO SWEET I can barely get through one sometimes, unless I have a crazy sweet tooth
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!