BY FIBER ONE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is my favorite flavor! It's a small bite of "healthy" cheesecake heaven. Fiber One delivers sweet treats with reasonable ingredients and a good taste. I don't know how they made a snack similar to real cheesecake, but I love it! This is def in my snack cabinet at all times.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I typically dont like this kind of bar as I find them too sweet or dont taste like it supposed to, but this is an exception. It taste exactly like cheesecake, and I dont feel guilty eating it due to the low calories. I now buy it all the time for me to enjoy.
maribi g.
detroit
this Bars are soo soo good , before i start my morning if i have these with me i would eat this with a cup of milk and it taste so so good plus its healthy (: its just way too delicious i really love this alot and i would definitely recommend this to everyone (:
Linda A.
This brand is a favorite of me and my family. These are definitely delicious. It's so easy to eat them, i don't know if that's a good thing though lol! We got it at walmart. It's probably one of the best fiber based products out there. I would recommend this.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
These are sinfully delicious. They really do taste like strawberry cheesecake but with less guilt. They definitely exceeded my expectations for a fiber product. The fiber really does it's job by the way so I wouldn't recommend eating more than one in a day!
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Um YES! I can not believe how delicious these things are. They are the perfect treat size too. I love everything about this. I won't lie I'm that person who's like 'eww gross health food' before even trying it or knowing everything about it. So good I highly recommend!
Taylor Q.
Maple grove , MN
These are so good! I've bought a couple boxes and eat them when I'm craving cake or something sweet! They are sooo addicting! This one and the key lime one are really good! I don't know how good they work with the whole fiber thing but they are good!
Emily A.
Depew, NY
It's the most filling mini cheesecake you'll ever eat! I picked these up the other day and they're amazing. I've had a lot of good cheesecake and these own up pretty good to them. The graham cracker crust is nice and soft with the "cheesecake" filling. You get the feeling of biting in a cheesecake with so many less calories and better health benefits. Great snack or dessert, defiantly recommend!! Also it may be small but it's 20% of your daily fiber will fill you up for a bit :)
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
These are my go to snack when I want something sweet but have to be healthy. They don't taste healthy at all and they're just the right size. Affordable and easy to find! These never fail to take care of my sweet tooth or provide a breakfast in a rush!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Best Fiber Bar ever love love love it it's amazing compared to any other fiber bar at a reasonable price would definitely buy the cheesecake one again I love the cheesecake one
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!