BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little bars are pretty good! Tastes just like cheesecake. Pretty small but I figure something with cheesecake in its name couldn't be too big and still be good for you!
Julie T.
Gill, MA
These are so good! I feel like I'm cheating on my diet but knowing I'm not is amazing. They are creamy and just the right amount of sweet. Perfect for feeding a craving.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
I was really iffy about these at first. I love everything fiber one so I thought these had to be great too. I loved every single bit of it and it defiantly has to be my favorite purchase in 2015!
Bailey M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Not a big fan of the cheesecake flavor. I thought it looked yummy but I didn't love it as much as I thought. I like the texture and consistency of it just not the flavor.
Vanessa R.
Ceres, CA
So good I expensive and leaves you satisfied with less he guilt less the calories taste amazing you won't feel like your eating something that's actually good for you
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
No doubt the girls who exercise and healthy mantenerce like this need to eatevery human being should be very careful of what you eat and this is certainly the best,
Annelis D.
Pahokee, FL
These are perfect for when craving something sweet but don't nececerily want to eat a lot of calories. It's so yummy and sweet and soft! Hits the spot every time!
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
So this has low calories and a lot of taste . I have not tried any other flavors because I know I love this one. I don't really even need more fiber. However, I do need more fiber one
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
I was not as crazy about this product as I am some of Fiber ones other products. I did not like the taste of it, but I think that simply sleep ends of the consumer.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
If you are a cheescake lover you have got to try this, they have these rich decadent layers which makes you feel like you are actually eating a piece of pure cheesecake!
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!