BY FIBER ONE #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• are these as good as they sound/look? Been eyeing them for some t...2 Answers
  • Really want to try these. Are they good and where can i get them?2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si estás barras sirven en los proc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Romeo G.
Adairsville
By far a great snack, I was only recently introduced by a friend, but I instantly fell in love. They are healthy and taste amazing. I love these, especially for a quick to-go breakfast, the only downfall is they are a bit expensive and don't come in super big packages. But for the taste, I'll deal.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these little cheesecake bars! They are sweet and satisfy my sweet tooth, and have a great cheesecake texture, while filling me up for a long time! Some times the fiber can be a little mealy in other fiber one products, but this is pretty smooth. I would absolutely purchase this again!
Lacey R.
Adairsville, GA
The best tasting fiber bar i've ever bought! I keep these in my pantry at all times for when I need a pick me up, also very great for breakfast in the morning when you just don't have the extra time to cook all the fiber you may need! VERY DELICIOUS and would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I wasn't to sure about how these woukd taste at first, but they were SO great now I am addicted!! I love them so much. They are a little bit expensive sorry the amount you get but they are more than worth it. I recommend trying these out. If you like cheesecake you will not be disappointed!
Alyssa S.
Review for: Fiber One Cheesecake Bar Strawberry more...
These are seriously AMAZING! I have been waiting for something like this. They taste so much like cheesecake! They have a lot of fiber so they are a good snack mid day to hold you over. My fiance eats them for breakfast and I eat them for dessert sometimes. They can be used for anytime of the day. I don't think General Mills knew how much they would blow up because most of the time I go to the store they are sold out or almost gone. Even now, months later, they are still selling out. In march I went weeks w/o being able to find them & at that time the bars were very inconsistent. You would get one box that was good, one they weren't cooked all the way, some were small, some big, some had a lot of strawberry filling & some barely had any. They were trying to keep up with production & having a hard time because they were in such demand. They've gotten better now. They are keeping steady production. The caramel bars are never sold out. I didn't like them & I don't think anyone else did either. These are amazing though. I definitely recommend!
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
These are the perfect after lunch dessert.  I have a hard time not eating them all right away. I love cheesecake so this is a delicious alternative to a real piece.  I'm a repeat customer for a reason. Recommend getting them and putting them in the fridge before eating!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is my favorite flavor! It's a small bite of "healthy" cheesecake heaven. Fiber One delivers sweet treats with reasonable ingredients and a good taste. I don't know how they made a snack similar to real cheesecake, but I love it! This is def in my snack cabinet at all times.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I typically dont like this kind of bar as I find them too sweet or dont taste like it supposed to, but this is an exception. It taste exactly like cheesecake, and I dont feel guilty eating it due to the low calories. I now buy it all the time for me to enjoy.
maribi g.
detroit
this Bars are soo soo good , before i start my morning if i have these with me i would eat this with a cup of milk and it taste so so good plus its healthy (: its just way too delicious i really love this alot and i would definitely recommend this to everyone (:
Linda A.
This brand is a favorite of me and my family. These are definitely delicious. It's so easy to eat them, i don't know if that's a good thing though lol! We got it at walmart. It's probably one of the best fiber based products out there. I would recommend this.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!