BY FIBER ONE #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Tara N.
I love these. Wow are they amazing in taste. It works to curb the sweet tooth you might have. And when you are counting cals like me, it fits perfectly into that without being overloaded with carbs and sugar. The fiber is an added bonus.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Buy these for me and my daughters on a regualr bases . They are sooo good the strawberry and cheesecake just hits the spot for when you have a sweet tooth . Was so good for a fiber bar unlike some things that have fiber. i recommend it to anyone
Emma O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are tasty. However, a lot of the strawberry sticks to the top of the package and takes away from the bar. With no shame, I would lick the filling off the package but this was a down side of the bar. I haven't bought this same flavor because of that. The treat is not filling. A granola bar would be more filling than this.
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I have been purchasing these for so long! They're a staple when I am eating healthy. They're delicious, and feel like such a great, but are also portion controlled, inexpensive, full of fiber and not too many calories. It's yummy to warm them up and OT a little Halo Top ice cream on top. So good and still healthy!
Kazi D.
I broke my "no sweets" rule for this one, but I really wish I hadn't. It was very processed and not as good as I had hoped. The strawberry strip was ok, but the bar itself wasn't at all like cheesecake. The price wasn't bad, and it looked delicious, but the taste was a let down.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
My mom brought these home one day from the supermarket because they were on sale. I decided to try one and was instantly hooked. I love anything strawberry flavored, but anything strawberry cheesecake style is even better. It's a nice sweet treat in the afternoon without making you feel guilty.
Romeo G.
Adairsville
By far a great snack, I was only recently introduced by a friend, but I instantly fell in love. They are healthy and taste amazing. I love these, especially for a quick to-go breakfast, the only downfall is they are a bit expensive and don't come in super big packages. But for the taste, I'll deal.
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I wasn't to sure about how these woukd taste at first, but they were SO great now I am addicted!! I love them so much. They are a little bit expensive sorry the amount you get but they are more than worth it. I recommend trying these out. If you like cheesecake you will not be disappointed!
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
I love these little cheesecake bars! They are sweet and satisfy my sweet tooth, and have a great cheesecake texture, while filling me up for a long time! Some times the fiber can be a little mealy in other fiber one products, but this is pretty smooth. I would absolutely purchase this again!
Lacey R.
Adairsville, GA
The best tasting fiber bar i've ever bought! I keep these in my pantry at all times for when I need a pick me up, also very great for breakfast in the morning when you just don't have the extra time to cook all the fiber you may need! VERY DELICIOUS and would definitely recommend to others.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!