BY FIBER ONE #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Lauren E.
These are a perfect guilt free sweet treat! I work in a hospital and am always on the go and this is a much better option to have in my bag than heading down to the candy machine, and it has protein to help fill me up instead of a candy bar! I love these
Karla B.
These Fiber One bars are absolutely my favorite. They taste like you're eating a slice of cheesecake they don't feel dry and hard like most granola bars usually do. They are delicious if I don't stop myself I could eat like 4 of them
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Cereal more...
I first found these bars when I was on weight watchers and I fell in love with them. The bar is soft and delicious and the cheesecake filling part is also delicious. They’re a healthier option to some other similar products.
Talin G.
van nuys
Who said you couldn't have cheesecake while watching your diet. Simply one of the best fiber one products I have ever tasted and I would definitely buy it again met all my expectations.
Alexis I.
Raleigh
Review for: Cereal more...
Yumm these are so good. I love having these when I’m craving something sweet or not getting the fiber I need. I usually look for fiber one products when shopping since they’re so good! Very happy with the flavor.
Susana O.
Im not a big granola bar tipe of person but Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar its so delicious i just buy it as a snack. Its creamy and sweet and i really like it.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
I actually love these and I am being honest it isn't a just a cheesecake its a bar on go the taste of these bars are addictive bad part of this even if its low in calories its hard just to eat one, I love the taste for me it does have a similar taste to cheesecake but you can't expect a low calorie bar to taste just like an actual cheese cake, For the satisfy factor to a cheese cake I give this a 9 out of 10 and recommend.
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
Very good! I use as a snack right after my lunch. They are delicious! They don't have that weird texture, and they are chewy. Almost tastes like real cheesecake! I think these are better then other workout bars because better taste and I tend to get more full off this. Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good! I don't know if it was because I had been chasing kids all day and hadn't eaten anything but it was bomb!
I like the not too soft texture if the cheesecake and the not so hard crust on the bottom.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
I absolutely love these Fiber One Bars, I like all of the different flavors. These delicious snack bars are packed with fiber, this is a healthy choice compared to other sugar filled snacks. You can find these at most grocery stores. They are affordable yummy snacks.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!