BY FIBER ONE #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
This snack is very delicious. It’s exactly like eating cheesecake without all the calories and without feeling like you’ve “cheated on a diet”. It’s also not too creamy and not too sugary, since it IS cheesecake based.
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Cereal more...
These are just not good at all. The flavor is very fake and just bad. I will never ever purchase this again. It was a waste of money. I ended up throwing them away.
Miriam O.
Napa
Review for: Cereal more...
This fiber one snack is a delicious delightful treat. When I purchased it, I didn't expect it to taste as good as it did. I would buy again. I didn't have anything bad to say about it. The price is great as well.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
Omg cheesecake without the guilt. Bout time. Yummy. Its the best low cal cheese cake I've ever tried. And I bought it when I wasn't even dieting. Their that good. I got mine at Kroger. They had a coupon so I got them on the cheap. Around 3$ and had another coupon in the box. I bought them a couple times. You should give them a try. I'm beyond glad I did.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
I did not like these as much as I thought I would. Not horrible, but I probably won't buy them again. They are soft which is nice, but just something about the taste I don't like.
Allison D.
Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite snacks to have in the morning or mid day. The strawberry cheesecake flavor is amazing and only 100 calories for a great fiber-filled sweet treat.
Courtney W.
This bar is pretty tasty, in my opinion.  I love the taste of cheesecake, however the fruit strip in the middle could use some help.  A richer flavor there would be nice.  It just kind of tastes plain, is all.  I've bought this several times, but don't buy it too often.
Christina T.
Reno
This thing is so good! But its almost too good which could be dangerous because if you eat too much fiber you'll mess up your digestive track/system. Super low in calories for something so delicous!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
I really wonder if Fiber One is my favorite snack brand. This is probably one of their higher calorie snacks (around 150 calories), but it is worth it. I don't buy it too often, (I stick to the 90 calorie snacks) but when I do it has to be on sale at Giant.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!