BY FIBER ONE #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and the sweet flavor of strawberries.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Red 40, Blue 1. Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• are these as good as they sound/look? Been eyeing them for some t...2 Answers
  • Really want to try these. Are they good and where can i get them?2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si estás barras sirven en los proc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Review for: 10-1.35 Wrappers more...
I really wonder if Fiber One is my favorite snack brand. This is probably one of their higher calorie snacks (around 150 calories), but it is worth it. I don't buy it too often, (I stick to the 90 calorie snacks) but when I do it has to be on sale at Giant.
Brittney W.
Omg cheesecake without the guilt. Bout time. Yummy. Its the best low cal cheese cake I've ever tried. And I bought it when I wasn't even dieting. Their that good. I got mine at Kroger. They had a coupon so I got them on the cheap. Around 3$ and had another coupon in the box. I bought them a couple times. You should give them a try. I'm beyond glad I did.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Cereal more...
I bought these cheesecake cereal bars for $0.99 a box for 6 bars. I didn't really like this flavor of fiber one bars. I do recommend this brand, but not this particular flavor
Courtney W.
This bar is pretty tasty, in my opinion.  I love the taste of cheesecake, however the fruit strip in the middle could use some help.  A richer flavor there would be nice.  It just kind of tastes plain, is all.  I've bought this several times, but don't buy it too often.
Lauren E.
These are a perfect guilt free sweet treat! I work in a hospital and am always on the go and this is a much better option to have in my bag than heading down to the candy machine, and it has protein to help fill me up instead of a candy bar! I love these
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Cereal more...
I first found these bars when I was on weight watchers and I fell in love with them. The bar is soft and delicious and the cheesecake filling part is also delicious. They’re a healthier option to some other similar products.
Talin G.
van nuys
Who said you couldn't have cheesecake while watching your diet. Simply one of the best fiber one products I have ever tasted and I would definitely buy it again met all my expectations.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
I actually love these and I am being honest it isn't a just a cheesecake its a bar on go the taste of these bars are addictive bad part of this even if its low in calories its hard just to eat one, I love the taste for me it does have a similar taste to cheesecake but you can't expect a low calorie bar to taste just like an actual cheese cake, For the satisfy factor to a cheese cake I give this a 9 out of 10 and recommend.
Sydney B.
Very good! I use as a snack right after my lunch. They are delicious! They don't have that weird texture, and they are chewy. Almost tastes like real cheesecake! I think these are better then other workout bars because better taste and I tend to get more full off this. Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bar
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good! I don't know if it was because I had been chasing kids all day and hadn't eaten anything but it was bomb!
I like the not too soft texture if the cheesecake and the not so hard crust on the bottom.
kerwine f.
Is this for breakfast or anytime thing like a midnight snack?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
Do these have a weird fiber-y taste? They sound amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical.
Jaleia M.
I've been seeing a lot of Fiber One things; are they actually good?
Harley Q.
Do these taste good?
Jaimielyn B.
Golden, CO
How authentic is the cheesecake taste? I've loved all the other Fiber One bars and these sound like they could be my favorite to date!