Fiber One Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies uploaded by Ann P.Fiber One Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies uploaded by mayra q.

BY FIBER ONE

A delightfully soft and chewy cookie that you can feel good about. A classic favorite baked with rolled oats and plump, juicy raisins - each cookie contains 20% of your Daily Value of Fiber and is individually packaged for easy on-the-go convenience.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Raisins, Soluble Corn Fiber, Chicory Root Extract, Fructose, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses, Raisin Juice Concentrate. Contains 1% or Less of Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Eggs, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Oil of Rosemary.

Contains : Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Almond, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• Do these keep you full? And are they very different from ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These Fiber One Oatmeal cookies are soooo much better than the original Fiber One Bars!" in 1 review
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
These are so good and satisfying. I'm not a big breakfast person so I eat one of these for breakfast and it holds me until I eat lunch. They are so good and I recommend them to everyone 😊
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best oatmeal cookies they arent too sweet they have a dash of cinnamon which makes them so good theyre soft (not chewy) also these cookies are helping me produce more breast milk 💟
Marisa S.
Boy do I ever love these, they are so good, and honestly they help keep me regular, just be careful not to eat them like regular cookies you may have to use the restroom or have gas if you eat too many in a short period of time, but aside from that they are tasty and delicious, and very sweet.
Danielle M.
Oh my these are my favorite snacks from this brand . I purchased the product at Walmart and it definitely met my expectations . It was very affordable and worth the price . I would recommend this product for someone whos trying to diet but still wants some healthy snacks in their plan
Diana G.
Bakersfield
Recently bought a package of these fiber one cookies, and they're almost all gone. My kids love them. I bought them on sale for $2 at Target, and regret not buying more. If you want something to snack on that isn't completely unhealthy, I suggest getting these oatmeal raisin cookies.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are a yummy breakfast on the go! Delicious and quick and easy- I just wish they were a little bit bigger. But I love these and I would definitely recommend them for busy moms!
nicole k.
Big Rock, TN
Very tasty if you don't feel like baking cookies and you want something healthy it surprisingly taste like a regular cookie but with better ingredients even my husband who doesn't like anything good for you loved them , lots of raisins soft and chewy
Julie T.
I like the FiberOne snack products, especially since mys husband and I try to find ways to add fiber to our diets. Most of the products I've tried all taste pretty darn good. The oatmeal raisin cookie is one of the frequently bought items, but we tend to switch up the snack flavors.
Heather W.
Very tasty. I'm not big on baking myself so I'm always looking for cookies out there to try. This one caught my eye since they're chewy and also I'm a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies. Plus they're also good for you because of the fiber they contain! Can't go wrong with a sort of healthy cookie!
Heidy F.
Delicious cookies! They taste so good aND you would never know that they're actually healthy for you! The fiber is amazing very healthy for you! What better way to help your body while it being so delicious?!?
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Do these keep you full? And are they very different from the fiber one bars?